Sheer Bliss

Rotten_Bunny

Reo Hound
LV

Awards
So i am glued horizontaly to my couch, i have the record player playing Puccini's Madame Butterfly, a glass of ice cold Red Wine and Morticia Addams firm in my Grasp. Her life force tonight is 5 pawns 5th Rank. Her heart coiled in at 0.8 still, the original that a brilliant surgeon by the name of @Andre transplanted.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hereby conclude that it cannot get any better than this,

Well not for this moment anyway.

Just wanted to share,

Thanks

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

So i am glued horizontaly to my couch, i have the record player playing Puccini's Madame Butterfly, a glass of ice cold Red Wine and Morticia Addams firm in my Grasp. Her life force tonight is 5 pawns 5th Rank. Her heart coiled in at 0.8 still, the original that a brilliant surgeon by the name of @Andre transplanted.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hereby conclude that it cannot get any better than this,

Well not for this moment anyway.

Just wanted to share,

Thanks

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

:-D :rock:
Im experiencing a similar feeling right now ;-)

So well said @Rotten_Bunny
Glad for you!
Sip that wine and vape that 5th Rank in style

Awesome....with that ceramic wick the Reo certainly is a lazy person's dream...which suits me perfectly, especially after struggling to build a coil on the little eGrip's deck.
And nothing like loud and clear classical music to truly relax. Enjoy!

Awesome....with that ceramic wick the Reo certainly is a lazy person's dream...which suits me perfectly, especially after struggling to build a coil on the little eGrip's deck.
And nothing like loud and clear classical music to truly relax. Enjoy!
Noooooo not lazy at all, just not going to fix what aint broke yet...

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

So awesome when you come to the realisation that Vaping Nirvana has been reached! :rock:

MachineGunLike.png