Should I buy the istick

Aydhin

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Alrite so at present i have an innokin itaste clk 1280 with a aerotank mega ontop. Looks a bit funny but does the job quite well. Now i ordered an svd (full kit)(end october from fastech) before i got these but it seems im never going to get it ! Dam SAPO !!! Now my uncle is currently in texas and i wanted a cana dna 30. Ordered it got it shipped to him, hes coming home 23 december. Now the question is, with all these would u guys recommend getting the istick, and selling the clk since i just want the istick as a backup to my dna30? Is it going to be worth it? Sorry for the wall of text

I say keep everything else and donate the istick to someone needy... like me :-D... I really needy an istick.

Get the istick, but no hurry. More important to have at least 2 batteries for the HANA and a good charger (that can charge at 1A and has proper cut-off etc. iow, don't buy a cheapo, do a bit of homework first.)
Backup means if the HANA conks, you've got something else. It also means if you go camping or somewhere where there's no electricity, you need a battery for each day. i'm going to get one of those USB adaptors for car cigarette lighter outlet, can charge using the built-in charger. And i'll get more batteries soon - i've only got 2, i charge one at least once every day for the HANA.

@Aydhin I've. Not had the opportunity to use the is tick. However on paper it's ab awesome device. Will make an excellent backup for your hana mod.

Get one its awesome, had a DNA30 clone and didn't come close in terms of battery life.
That"s aside from the size which is truly small

I bought the nitecore i2 intellicharger. Supposed to be quite good, even came with a car adapter(load shedding owned ftw) havnt had a chance to use it yet. I plan to get another battery as soon as vapeclub(fav store) has the black lemo drop in stock then ill be sprted fpr a little while

IStick is great
Lol, i bought it because it was small - but didnt realise just how small it was
I atually find its a bit too small. Wish it was a bit bigger - lol
But its a super little device

It's a cool little mod. No complaints ;)

i'm used to holding the Cana /HANA.

I bought the nitecore i2 intellicharger. Supposed to be quite good, even came with a car adapter(load shedding owned ftw) havnt had a chance to use it yet. I plan to get another battery as soon as vapeclub(fav store) has the black lemo drop in stock then ill be sprted fpr a little while

Just note that the batteries are on special at vapeclub at the moment. 2 x 2500mah for R320 ;-)

@Aydhin, In my opinion I think you're set for now, 30W Cana, SVD and CLK1280 are all great devices, the iStick is awesome but you don't need it, however if you want it go for it, you won't be sorry.

Adding a Nautilus Mini to your list for the CLK1280 might not be a bad idea ;)

Thats a great idea. Then i can use the aeromega on the svd and the lemo on the cana ! Then doomsday can bring it on!!!

Yes, I'm considering to sell my hana and get a second istick.

I have a brand new one with Aerotank Mow that comes with it. If you want to buy let me know. It's blue and blue tank. Send me a PM if interested.

Whyyyy? Is it an authentic hana

Nope, cloupor clone, bought from sirvape last month.
Not going to subohm, and the size and weight is a pain compared to the iStick.

One thing to remember is iStick doesn't fire below 1ohm. Frustrates me when I mistakenly screw on a dripper.

Still love it tho.

no offence to anyone owning an iStick , but they seem a bit flimsy ? One accidental drop and it's bye bye iStick .... I decided on the Hana :)

no offence to anyone owning an iStick , but they seem a bit flimsy ? One accidental drop and it's bye bye iStick .... I decided on the Hana :)
No offense taken ;)

I've been using mine almost exclusively for a while now and it's holding up brilliantly, it might look like a toy but it's pretty solid, maybe not as tough as the MVP but I think it can take some carelessness.

That's just about everything I own nowadays, so I've come up with a brilliant solution...I hold onto my stuff really really tightly :D

Back