Show Us Your Reo Pics!!

And mine.....

sMhGu7c.jpg
That is one mean setup :rock:

I have fast realised why you're such a big cyclops fan!

I saw a REO Grand in the flesh so to speak for the first time today (@Stroodlepufs), and I was pretty shocked by how small it is.

I feel like I need to apologize for my prior thoughts about them :)

I thought they would be quite a bit bigger. I can only imagine how nice the mini must be.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

I saw a REO Grand in the flesh so to speak for the first time today (@Stroodlefufs), and I was pretty shocked by how small it is.

I thought they would be quite a bit bigger. I can only imagine how nice the mini must be.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

You're gonna love the size of the mini even more when you see it in the flesh bro :D

It just feels great in hand!

I saw a REO Grand in the flesh so to speak for the first time today (@Stroodlepufs), and I was pretty shocked by how small it is.

That is ALWAYS peoples first reaction! Everytime a coconut! ;)

You're gonna love the size of the mini even more when you see it in the flesh bro :D

It just feels great in hand!

I'll hopefully make the next JHB meet to check one out.

But ya, if it vapes like a dream and is actually comfi, I could see one in my future.

I'll hopefully make the next JHB meet to check one out.

But ya, if it vapes like a dream and is actually comfi, I could see one in my future.

I'm gonna be swinging by VK next week :)

I'll pm you if youre free and you can have a look at Katy :rock:

Only pic so far I have of Selene
_MG_6826Small.jpg

Will post more pictures later as we get to know each other better....hehehe

Ah, loverly - all colour co-ordinated with the red. See you also use the AFC...duals? You like? I have my air slots facing the other way... do not know if it makes any difference.
I'm actually running a single in there atm. The duals chow my juice too quick. :rofl:
So the open slot I use points away from me.
When I get my other mini back, I will go back to duals.

I'm actually running a single in there atm. The duals chow my juice too quick. :rofl:
So the open slot I use points away from me.
When I get my other mini back, I will go back to duals.
Thanks. Where is your other mini - undergoing a transformation?

If you didn't know you guys are talking about Reo's, one would think you guys were playing dress up with dolls :giggle:

Back