Show us your Vape Family!

I thought six Reo's was too many,but when I only had three left I realised I may have been hasty.Andre has put that right by letting me have a nice black one.
IMG_0851_2.JPG

Here is my collection at the moment.

Attachments

• Vape Gear.jpg
    Vape Gear.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 123
  • My Hammertone Reo.jpg
    My Hammertone Reo.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 120
  • My REO.jpg
    My REO.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 119
This is more of a progression than a vape family, but I figured I'd put it in here in any case.

Started with the Twisp, upgraded to the eLeaf 20w and a month or so ago to the Sigelei.

Currently using the Sigelei 150w with the Lemo 2, sometimes alternating with the turbo dripper.

20150603_182404.jpg

This is more of a progression than a vape family, but I figured I'd put it in here in any case.

Started with the Twisp, upgraded to the eLeaf 20w and a month or so ago to the Sigelei.

Currently using the Sigelei 150w with the Lemo 2, sometimes alternating with the turbo dripper.

View attachment 31145

Great progression @Hazy_Jack
My progression has been very similar with the same regulated devices (twisp, istick, Sig)

IMG_0299.jpg

Reo Grand with Chalice III Clone
Juice: Relax by @hands

Dovpo 20watt with Rose v2 Clone
Juice: VC by E liquid project

Hcigar VT40 with Kangertech Subtank mini
Juice: Select Reserve Aztec

My vape family on a misty winter's day in Koringberg:

IVuGtHS.jpg
REOs? Like the black one.

Great photo @Rob Fisher
Very colourful and nicely arranged!

Awesome @Andre
Love the "shimmer"

I notice the Chalice has proudly taken its spot on several devices and one lonesome RM2 - lol

Yip, the Velocity - great dripper.

Got one the other day... going to have another go with drippers because juice tasting with a REO isn't kewl... especially when there is lingering flavours... at least with a dripper it can go into the ultrasonic for half an hour... I made the mistake of using a Woodvil to taste juices this past weekend... I figured that the atty could drain the juice into an empty bottle and then I could test the next juice... the problem was I used the stinking Lancia and it leaks! :-@

Other drippers to test are on their way! Turbo V2 RDA Rebuildable Atomizer By Tobeco, Royal Hunter RDA by The Council of Vapor (The Hunt For Cloud Chasing Ends) - White and Gold Royal Hunter, Colored Project Sub-Ohm® Designed Mutation X V4 RDA by Indulgence (A Project Sub-Ohm™ Original Creation) - Baby Blue Project Sub-Ohm Designed Mutation X V4 and a Colored Project Sub-Ohm® Designed Freakshow Mini RDA by Wotofo (The Next Small Thing) - White PSO Freakshow Mini.

Got one the other day... going to have another go with drippers because juice tasting with a REO isn't kewl... especially when there is lingering flavours... at least with a dripper it can go into the ultrasonic for half an hour... I made the mistake of using a Woodvil to taste juices this past weekend... I figured that the atty could drain the juice into an empty bottle and then I could test the next juice... the problem was I used the stinking Lancia and it leaks! :-@

Other drippers to test are on their way! Turbo V2 RDA Rebuildable Atomizer By Tobeco, Royal Hunter RDA by The Council of Vapor (The Hunt For Cloud Chasing Ends) - White and Gold Royal Hunter, Colored Project Sub-Ohm® Designed Mutation X V4 RDA by Indulgence (A Project Sub-Ohm™ Original Creation) - Baby Blue Project Sub-Ohm Designed Mutation X V4 and a Colored Project Sub-Ohm® Designed Freakshow Mini RDA by Wotofo (The Next Small Thing) - White PSO Freakshow Mini.

My goodness @Rob Fisher - that is a big collection of incoming drippers!!
You know that we expect a full reportback on each of them ;-)

Wow, great stuff. Play time!
Velocity is the first non-bf dripper, which really works for me. Got mine from @Sir Vape and has a bf conversion pin as well. Installed that after some modding and it works great, but is just too big for me on a Reo. Was also going to use it for tasting juices, but find I now use it exclusively for vaping NET juices - have rediscovered NETs - just awesome with eat and drink. Mainly using my Reo Minis to taste juices, but another Velocity might be in order - if I can find one in stock.

Wow, great stuff. Play time!
Velocity is the first non-bf dripper, which really works for me. Got mine from @Sir Vape and has a bf conversion pin as well. Installed that after some modding and it works great, but is just too big for me on a Reo. Was also going to use it for tasting juices, but find I now use it exclusively for vaping NET juices - have rediscovered NETs - just awesome with eat and drink. Mainly using my Reo Minis to taste juices, but another Velocity might be in order - if I can find one in stock.

Also got mine from Sir Vape and did the BF pin but took it out again because it will need some Dremel work... real silly they made that pin so long... and yes way to big for the REO and will also use it a a dripper.

Back