Archive Sigelei Moonshot (Black or Silver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbitneko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted: Sigelei Moonshot (Black or Silver)

Price Preference: R300 - R350

Condition
: Good, preferably with spares and all

Age of the item
: Depends on the condition

Location of item
: Cape Town

Delivery/Collection
: I'll collect

Reason
: Regret selling mine

Picture here
:
moonshot_rta_by_sigelei_-_two-post_cover_1_2.jpg

Try Vape Cartel. Not sure if they have stock any more though. I got mine from them, same as the one in your picture, but also the Moonshot box mod, the whole kit. All of that was R500.

That special was at Vape Cartel CPT only though, so you need to contact them directly, it won't be on the website.

I have ss 24mm free of charge just has an issue with jumping ohms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Vape Cartel. Not sure if they have stock any more though. I got mine from them, same as the one in your picture, but also the Moonshot box mod, the whole kit. All of that was R500.

That special was at Vape Cartel CPT only though, so you need to contact them directly, it won't be on the website.

Thanks! When was this?

Thanks! When was this?
Here you go...

That was 5 Feb.

I can see why you like the Moonshot. Look it's a challenge to build on, but flavour is super. Been in my daily mix the past few weeks and needs a re-wick today still, chances that I put a new coil in however is slim though.

Here you go...

That was 5 Feb.

I can see why you like the Moonshot. Look it's a challenge to build on, but flavour is super. Been in my daily mix the past few weeks and needs a re-wick today still, chances that I put a new coil in however is slim though.

I don't mind the finnicky nature of the build. I've currently got the limitless plus and it feels like I get no flavour :(

I don't mind the finnicky nature of the build. I've currently got the limitless plus and it feels like I get no flavour :(
I had mine for exactly 1 day and sold. My talent for building most RDTAs is non-existent. The Limitless, the Karma, Avocado. All failed under my hands. Funny enough The Medusa and Gaia... Fantastic.

Perhaps try the latter. What I love about both is that not only are they RDTAs, but they are also squonk friendly. Only difference is that with the Gaia you can fill the tank by squonking, whereas the Medusa will simply work like a normal dripper and drain the juice after the squonk. (or simply change the pins and make them normal again.

Here you go...

That was 5 Feb.

Any reason why you disagree, @Faiyaz Cheulkar ? Look there's no set rule of liking / disliking a post, but honestly I think if it is negative at least give a reason for it. Of course you have the right to your own opinion, but I'd like to hear it.

Any reason why you disagree, @Faiyaz Cheulkar ? Look there's no set rule of liking / disliking a post, but honestly I think if it is negative at least give a reason for it. Of course you have the right to your own opinion, but I'd like to hear it.
Was just reading. Using a phone browser to access the forum, might have clicked by mistake. Changes done.

Lol almost thought you were going to taint my near perfect profile. Thanks mate!

Some people here swear by that Tapatalk app. I should try it as well. Makes forum browsing a lot easier.

For some reason tapatalk doesn't work on my phone. U can see the forum, the threads but the posts would just not load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back