Location of item
: Cape Town

Delivery/Collection
:Collection

Reason
:

Picture here
:

I have a silver one you can have for R700 if you pay the shipping. Was used for about 4 days and packed away. Don't like it.

I have a silver one you can have for R700 if you pay the shipping. Was used for about 4 days and packed away. Don't like it.

Why not if I may ask? Have a 60, considering another one ( 160 ) hence my questio

I just don't like the feel of it and I'm too used to a 3 battery device now. Even dual battery devices now feels a bit flimsy to me. I haven't used it since I packed it away. Vaping on my Rolo DNA200 constantly now with my Tornado tank. Rolo lasts me more than a day. With the dripbox160 I had to change batteries during the day.....lol......I know, but I like it way more when I can go a whole day or more without changing bats :)

I just don't like the feel of it and I'm too used to a 3 battery device now. Even dual battery devices now feels a bit flimsy to me. I haven't used it since I packed it away. Vaping on my Rolo DNA200 constantly now with my Tornado tank. Rolo lasts me more than a day. With the dripbox160 I had to change batteries during the day.....lol......I know, but I like it way more when I can go a whole day or more without changing bats :)

@zadiac then sir you need to get yourself a minikin. Your Rolo will be replaced. :)

Please explain. I do not see the logic.

The battery life on the minikin is just magic and the compact size it is a real winner.
You will get the same if not better battery life you rolo gives in a much more compact size.

I stand to be corrected on this statement now but I think the secret is how much the battery voltage drops.

I know the rolo dna you can adjust that but my rx would hit battery check at about 3.5v the minikin only hits battery check at about 3.2v

And most importantly size....
Heres a nice pic taken a few days ago, for you to compare.

20160912_224109_HDR.jpg 20160912_224024_HDR.jpg

The battery life on the minikin is just magic and the compact size it is a real winner.
You will get the same if not better battery life you rolo gives in a much more compact size.

I stand to be corrected on this statement now but I think the secret is how much the battery voltage drops.

I know the rolo dna you can adjust that but my rx would hit battery check at about 3.5v the minikin only hits battery check at about 3.2v

And most importantly size....
Heres a nice pic taken a few days ago, for you to compare.

View attachment 68057 View attachment 68058

I'm sorry, but two batteries against 3 batteries at the same wattage doesn't make sense. I have several dual battery devices and it doesn't make sense that two batteries can last longer than 3.

Size is not important to me. I take the Rolo with me everywhere and the size doesn't bother me at all.

I guarantee you this though, at 70w all day long, there is no way the minikin can last even close as long as the Rolo with one charge.

I'm sorry, but two batteries against 3 batteries at the same wattage doesn't make sense. I have several dual battery devices and it doesn't make sense that two batteries can last longer than 3.

Size is not important to me. I take the Rolo with me everywhere and the size doesn't bother me at all.

I guarantee you this though, at 70w all day long, there is no way the minikin can last even close as long as the Rolo with one charge.

I cant explain it myself, i didnt believe when others would say what im saying now. But i have other dual battery mods and yes those are like every other dual the minikin is just magic :)

But if size is not a issue than no point in getting one cause you cant compare the chipset . Dna is in a league of its own.:)

But i do urge you to try a minikin for a week if you can brother.
You will be amazed.:)

Back