Simple One Sentence Vaping Tips.

Its eliquid, not oil.

Have a backup plan, always, and have a backup of your backup. Stuff happens.

You dont need another mod
Corollary:
You can never have too many mods

Vapour contains no smoke, ever.

Put the gear you dont use in your boot, oneday you will bump into an old friend, give him some gear to introduce him to vaping. Maybe you have saved a life.

The first item to buy when going mechanical is a multimeter.

dont feel weird if the most "popular" setup doesn't "work" for you - everyone is different and everyone has different needs.

dont try and listen if a coil is working right by your ear, when it makes a big pop your ear and head will hurt for a while after...kinda like a car backfiring

You need to try 10 juices, maybe 20 to find a gem that you really love

after enough is never enough, there is more after the never

ALWAYS unscrew your atty using atleast 3 fingers and your thumb :)

sometimes you cannot judge when you on the last thread coz you so amped to put in more juice to carry on vaping, and then you drop your atty which sucks!

Don't cloud chase with pure VG without checking it is actually a 36mg nic VG base ...

P.S. Saw this happen tonight :rofl:

When ordering juice make sure you have that vendor's RY4 derivative in your cart!

Try Rayon wick!
I deed I Deed! :D

Got my rayon sample this morning, only had a few minutes to spare before my day started, slapped a small bit in the Kayfun's latest vertical oval coil and so far it's working pretty well, had a few dry hits already, mostly after it was standing for a while which I thought was pretty odd, the only time I ever got dry hits with cotton is when I vape like a train or the tank is empty. I used slightly less than I would use if I use cotton, will try a few more configurations to find the right setup

Two of everything is a good vaping rule to follow

Back