Single Flavour Recipes

Wdnsdy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I am about to place my first DIY order and i want to start off with simple single flavour recipes. Any advise on flavours and percentages will be highly appreciated. :)

Am watching this thread ;-)
Thanks for starting it @Wdnsdy

Hi @Wdnsdy

I haven't played much with single flavours, but I can try from my limited experience. Which flavour profiles do you generally like in the juices that you currently vape and where are you planning to order your concentrates from (the latter gives an idea of what ranges you will be able to choose from)?

Hi @Wdnsdy

I haven't played much with single flavours, but I can try from my limited experience. Which flavour profiles do you generally like in the juices that you currently vape and where are you planning to order your concentrates from (the latter gives an idea of what ranges you will be able to choose from)?

Generally like dessert and breakfast juices. Planning to order from Valley vapour.

I am unfortunately a complete Philistine when it comes to breakfast (as in cereal / fruit loop) juices and I am not much of a dessert juice vaper. However, as far as dessert juices go TFA Dulce de Leche works surprisingly well and is relatively complex when used as a single flavour at around 9.5 % (It is very sweet though, but has an almost subtle coffee liquer taste). The Flavorah Milk and Honey is also delicious as a single flavour at around 2 - 3 % (I've tried a number of the Flavorah flavours as single flavours and they actually work very well that way), but I see that the Milk and Honey is unfortunately sold out.

A good idea might be to also consider two or three concentrate recipes like the fizzmustard Mustard Milk that comes recommended by @rogue zombie: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/what-is-regarded-as-a-good-ejuice-to-you.t13521/page-3#post-251533

As @Lingogrey mentioned, Mustard Milk is amazing - better than most complex Strawberries and Creams!
Dammit, I actually saw who you (Lingorey) are at the meet, and I was meaning to say hi. But I did have quite a few beers, and forgot :/

Mustard Milk
TFA Strawberry 6%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%

Gravel Pit clone
CAP Yellow Peach 8%
CAP Sweet Guava 6%

Night Shift clone
CAP Cappuccino 3%
CAP Choc Glazed Donut 7%

(Unnamed Apple Strawberry)
FA Fuji Apple 3%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 8%

(Unnamed Nana Strawberry)

TFA Banana Cream 6%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 8%

(Unnamed Awesome Apple)
FA Fuji Apple 4%

Just Another Yum Custard
FLV Custard 5%

So thats a handful of flavours, and damn fine vaping for you :)

But you must get things like Sweet Cream, Bavarian Cream and Marshmallow (I recommend FA)
0.5 - 0.75% will make most those juices better.

0.5-2% Bavarian Cream makes fruits smoother, more complex. The same with Sweet Cream.

Don't use too much creams or it will mute other flavours.

Most importantly - DONT MESS WITH MUSTARD MILK. ITS PERFECTION. Simple but perfect :)

I am unfortunately a complete Philistine when it comes to breakfast (as in cereal / fruit loop) juices and I am not much of a dessert juice vaper. However, as far as dessert juices go TFA Dulce de Leche works surprisingly well and is relatively complex when used as a single flavour at around 9.5 % (It is very sweet though, but has an almost subtle coffee liquer taste). The Flavorah Milk and Honey is also delicious as a single flavour at around 2 - 3 % (I've tried a number of the Flavorah flavours as single flavours and they actually work very well that way), but I see that the Milk and Honey is unfortunately sold out.

A good idea might be to also consider two or three concentrate recipes like the fizzmustard Mustard Milk that comes recommended by @rogue zombie: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/what-is-regarded-as-a-good-ejuice-to-you.t13521/page-3#post-251533

I'm not a huge fan of anything containing Dulce de Lech, but ill definitely get some Milk and Honey once its back in stock. Will have a look at the Mustard Milk too! Thanks for the help!

So thats a handful of flavours, and damn fine vaping for you :)

But you must get things like Sweet Cream, Bavarian Cream and Marshmallow (I recommend FA)
0.5 - 0.75% will make most those juices better.

0.5-2% Bavarian Cream makes fruits smoother, more complex. The same with Sweet Cream.

Don't use too much creams or it will mute other flavours.

Most importantly - DONT MESS WITH MUSTARD MILK. ITS PERFECTION. Simple but perfect :)

I'll start experimenting with creams as soon as i have the mixing down, but as I'm told, i cant go wrong with a calculator... ill definitely try a few of your suggestions. Will have to try the Mustard Milk first, whats the steeping time on it?

I'll start experimenting with creams as soon as i have the mixing down, but as I'm told, i cant go wrong with a calculator... ill definitely try a few of your suggestions. Will have to try the Mustard Milk first, whats the steeping time on it?
Oh yes, a calculator is a must!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I agree with most of this - in fact Flavorah stuff arguably works BEST standalone. Try and vape it before it fades out (an annoying FLV characteristic)

Wild Melon - 3%

Milk and honey 3-4%

Mocha 4%

Pink Guava 3% with 1% Ethyl Maltol

Vanilla Custard - 6%

Lychee - 3-4%

Sweet Coconut 3%

etc…

happy mixing!

Last edited:
I agree with most of this - in fact Flavorah stuff arguably works BEST standalone. Try and vape it before it fades out (an annoying FLV characteristic)

Wild Melon - 3%

Milk and honey 3-4%

Mocha 4%

Pink Guava 3% with 1% Ethyl Maltol

Vanilla Custard - 5%

Lychee - 3-4%

Sweet Coconut 3%

etc…

happy mixing!

Will definitely give this a try, thanks for the help! Where do you get the guava from? I see its not available on Valley Vapour.

Will definitely give this a try, thanks for the help! Where do you get the guava from? I see its not available on Valley Vapour.

I brought it in myself - FYI it actually tastes like grapefruit - not guava :)

Last edited:
Also pretty good:

FLV Cinnamon Crunch 4%
FLV Cream 2%
I've heard this too.

Is it a bitter Grapefruit? And very acidic?

Not very acidic, citrusy and tending towards the bitter side. It's actually delicious but not even vaguely close to a guava.
Why they named it guava is a mystery :p
You know where I am.. come past and get some ;-)

Also pretty good:

FLV Cinnamon Crunch 4%
FLV Cream 2%

Not very acidic, citrusy and tending towards the bitter side. It's actually delicious but not even vaguely close to a guava.
Why they named it guava is a mysteryYou know where I am.. come past and get some ;-)
Ya if you don't mind, I'd love to try it.

I don't normally get along with citrus vapes, but I love Grapefruit in reality.

Ya if you don't mind, I'd love to try it.

I don't normally get along with citrus vapes, but I love Grapefruit in reality.

Sure - anytime.
I recommend a bit of EM with it or it can kind of go all Hulk Smash! on your tastebuds :p

Tagging. Looking for a new adv thats easy on the palette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagged definitely wanna keep an eye in this thread...tht night shift mentioned earlier sounds interesting

As @Lingogrey mentioned, Mustard Milk is amazing - better than most complex Strawberries and Creams!
Dammit, I actually saw who you (Lingorey) are at the meet, and I was meaning to say hi. But I did have quite a few beers, and forgot :/

Mustard Milk
TFA Strawberry 6%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%

Gravel Pit clone
CAP Yellow Peach 8%
CAP Sweet Guava 6%

Night Shift clone
CAP Cappuccino 3%
CAP Choc Glazed Donut 7%

(Unnamed Apple Strawberry)
FA Fuji Apple 3%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 8%

(Unnamed Nana Strawberry)

TFA Banana Cream 6%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 8%

(Unnamed Awesome Apple)
FA Fuji Apple 4%

Just Another Yum Custard
FLV Custard 5%

Do you think i can substitute TFA for CAP Vanilla bean ice cream?

Things that come to mind for this... I have not tried jack fruit on it's own but I can only imagine that it would be very nice!!!

RY4 Double... I love this!!!

Jackfruit... should work as the flavor itself tastes like there are other fruit flavors in the profile...

Back