Sir Vape - Halo Gourmet E-Liquid

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
pledge_300x300.jpg

Halo does not need much introduction. They have been around since the beginning and over the years have made a name for themselves as the pioneers of gourmet e-liquid. They have won award after award for their state of the art range and are adored by the vaping community worldwide.

We have been working on getting these in for awhile and feel honoured that they will hit our shores soon. We can't wait for you to try them.

Their juices are dialectal and alcohol free.

We are trying our best to get them in before Christmas but there is a chance that there could be delays due to the busy festive season.

Price are not confirmed yet but as I'm sure you know by now we will retail at the best possible price we can.

Hobbit and Big Guy

voodoo-eliquid_1.png

Voodoo E-liquid offers a mild tobacco base gently layered with a complex assortment of flavors including black currant, grape, plum, and a touch of cinnamon. This unique e-liquid flavor is then rounded out with subtle notes of smooth vanilla, offering a delicate balance of tobacco with gourmet flavors. The unique structure of this e-liquid flavor will vary in profile while vaping, hence the voodoo effect.

demmit , plum ... that is no morning vape for me .... might not make it to work :p

are u gonna bring all the range ? if not which one ? i really want to try the subzero menthol.......

Excellent news - been dying to try some of their minty flavours for a while. ;)

This is fantastic.
Now we are really getting spoilt for choice
I like it -

My wallet is frowning at me - lol

belg.png

Belgian Cocoa E-liquid blend offers a robust flavor backed by a good throat hit and great vapor production. With dry cocoa undertones and a sweet chocolate top note, this well-balanced e-liquid blend is a great all-day vape. Unlike other overly sweet chocolate e-liquid blends, Belgian Cocoa E-liquid is engineered to be vaped all day long.

I can tell you from experience that the Voodoo blend is one of the most complex vapes I've ever had! It's one of those vapes that have a different taste with every puff! It's really awesome stuff.

midnight.png

Midnight Apple E-liquid offers a unique blend of rich tobacco layered with spiced 'Granny Smith' apple top notes. The subtle apple flavor complements the underlying tobacco e-liquid base for the perfect combination of dry sweetness.

I look forward to this. Heard great things about Tribeca :clap:

tribeca-eliquid.png

Tribeca E-liquid is a new ultra-smooth tobacco e-liquid with fantastic flavor all its own. Tribeca E-liquid has definitive tobacco undertones with a semi-sweet top note that is reminiscent of RY4 e-liquid and other treasured tobacco e-liquid blends with slight hints of vanilla and caramel. Tribeca E-liquid delivers a solid throat hit and excellent vapor production.

I look forward to this. Heard great things about Tribeca :clap:

View attachment 17524

Tribeca E-liquid is a new ultra-smooth tobacco e-liquid with fantastic flavor all its own. Tribeca E-liquid has definitive tobacco undertones with a semi-sweet top note that is reminiscent of RY4 e-liquid and other treasured tobacco e-liquid blends with slight hints of vanilla and caramel. Tribeca E-liquid delivers a solid throat hit and excellent vapor production.
I've been wanting to try this one for a while now. I'm excited, great stuff guys.

Sir Vape have out done themselves with this selection! I can tell you from 1st hand experience that the halo flavours the guys are bringing in are the best of the bunch! The bottle of midnight apple I bought and stashed away while I was in Ireland can finally be whipped out and enjoyed, and not saved for special occasions like it has in the past ;) My friend loves his bottle of Tribecca and has it stashed away for rainy days as well, so I know he'll be glad to hear we're getting stock of this in SA :D

malibu.png

Malibu E-liquid is best described as a frozen Pina Colada twisted inside of a light menthol wrapper. Malibu Menthol E-liquid has a nice smooth flavor that is perfect for vaping poolside or at the beach. The throat hit is relatively light with no harshness, and the aftertaste is pleasantly sweet. This tropical e-liquid flavor is highly recommended for a refreshing springtime vape.

10849801_919491458116713_120318789540226234_n.jpg

View attachment 17584

Malibu E-liquid is best described as a frozen Pina Colada twisted inside of a light menthol wrapper. Malibu Menthol E-liquid has a nice smooth flavor that is perfect for vaping poolside or at the beach. The throat hit is relatively light with no harshness, and the aftertaste is pleasantly sweet. This tropical e-liquid flavor is highly recommended for a refreshing springtime vape.

This one sounds amazing @Sir Vape !

Back