Sir Vape Juice

@r0gue z0mbie What have you come to expect from us at Sir VAPE, so when you ask the question "scared to ask the price" shouldn't you rather be saying. "these boys are gonna blow our socks off AGAIN!!! - i hope" . Now if you said that I would have to say to you. Yes fine SIR we are gonna blow your socks off alright, but i aint saying anything else till launch day. Because the HOBBIT says if i give anymore hints or if i let the cat out the bag he is going to go to his garage and get his ladder out so that he can slap me in the face.:cool:

Now that is an awesome looking bottle. Well done Sir Vape. Holding thumbs that there is a good tobacco flavour for me.

That bottle looks awesome. Well done so far....

More local juice....marvelous :) Looking forward to it.

That packaging rivals (and dare I say, exceeds) even the best looking imported stuff, well done :clap:

More local juice....marvelous :) Looking forward to it.

That packaging rivals (and dare I say, exceeds) even the best looking imported stuff, well done :clap:

@free3dom This is a international juice made for us by a master mixer in the USA for SIR VAPE dude. it has been a few months in the planning and has now become a reality that after all those months of testing they have finally sent us our first 5 flavors.

@free3dom This is a international juice made for us by a master mixer in the USA for SIR VAPE dude. it has been a few months in the planning and has now become a reality that after all those months of testing they have finally sent us our first 5 flavors.

if you need some assistance with testing id be happy to help ;)

@Marzuq Testing done but we do need someone to make coffee and tea (we pay in juice) :D

Wow thats a great bottle and presentation!! Well done guys! this is proudly South African! ding ding preorders? haha

Great stuff...so "the book will match it's cover" :p

I'm sure the testing was quite nerve wrecking at times, waiting for the next testers to arrive from far far away - I hope you didn't use SAPO :-D

Back