Sir Vape - Retailer Reviews

Thanks Skola and we apologise once again. We are not perfect and mishaps do happen. As long as your happy at the end of the day that is all that matters to us :)
^This is what I mean by being graceful and friendly!!
No need for a second apology. All forgotten. I'm sorry from my side if I was being a knob. Agreed, and you guys do a great job with the way you handle it. :dance:

I have now placed exactly 9 orders with Sir Vape.

In all that time I have never communicated with them and they have never communicated with me about an order, other than the normal email notifications. Why? Because each and every order was executed flawlessly, without a hitch. Now, in my book, that is exceptional - I have ordered from many vape vendors and Sir Vape is the only one with a perfect record. And from what I have read on here, if a hitch occurs they are very quick to rectify and make amends - even if they were not in the wrong.

On top of that I notice that forum queries are all answered and, more importantly, promptly.

I salute Sir Vape. Your customer service is the best and you set a very high bar.

I have watched Sir Vape grow and market their way to success with great interest! I love what they do and how they do it! They are doing a mighty fine job and I agree with @Andre... they are setting the bar high! :rock:

Oh you okes made me cry. Nah just joking i have my BIGGUY pants on. but thank you for your kind words they go along way to make us strive to be better.

I cant say thank you enough to @Sir Vape . So patient with all my requests and questions. Shying away from no questions I asked, no matter how noob / dumb they were.

Got my iPV4s, Velocity V2, iPv4s sleeve, Titanium coil and some Cotton Bacon today. Was delivered by 10 am this morning.

For sure my go to place from now on. Keep up the good work @Sir Vape

Attachments

• AgS__GZFARR07ZFbqtDzZvlDwLbpmGRA7c2zLdm9GPFh.jpg
    AgS__GZFARR07ZFbqtDzZvlDwLbpmGRA7c2zLdm9GPFh.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 46
I cant say thank you enough to @Sir Vape . So patient with all my requests and questions. Shying away from no questions I asked, no matter how noob / dumb they were.

Got my iPV4s, Velocity V2, iPv4s sleeve, Titanium coil and some Cotton Bacon today. Was delivered by 10 am this morning.

For sure my go to place from now on. Keep up the good work @Sir Vape
@phlux22 I've moved your post to the review thread for Sir Vape.

Congrats on the epic new gear, enjoy :)

2015/10/15, 08:55 Order#3055 placed at Sir Vape
2015/10/15, 09:15 Order#3055 processed and shipping confirmation received
2015/10/15, 09:18 Order#3055 Whatsapp received with photo of product and packaging

Bellus.jpg

kudos to @Sir Vape, I'm super impressed

@acorn Thanks for the review, They don't call us the Sir's for nothing.

Would like to mention @Sir Vape for their fast delivery and service in the past. Furthermore, they are busy attending to my problems AFTER using the product, which I think is incredible.
Thanks to Sir's. Hugo&Craig.

I placed my order (first order from @Sir Vape) at 06:29 am yesterday and received a confirmation at 06:30. As confirmations are often automated, I didn't think that to be strange. However, when I got a order processing confirmation and a courier tracking number at 06:36 I was quite perplexed. At 06:37 I receive a WhatsApp pic from Craig of my goodies being packed and wishing me a vape tastic day. After replying that they certainly don't play around, I got the response (as I see above as well) - "They don't call us the SIR'S for nothing". I certainly can't agree more! (I received my Bellus and Titanium wire this morning. Very happy).

Thanks for the awesome service and I hope that the Vapory launch goes spectacularly well!

Popped in at The Vapory few days ago to get a few liquids to try. The place is awesome. Location, setup, stock - really impressive. Would have been nice if I was able to try some of the E liquids before purchasing. But nonetheless very exciting to have a vape store opened in such a great place. Well done, and all the best with the store! Will be back very soon!

@M5000 We are working on the tasting side we had a tasting session for local juices this past Saturday and will be doing the international juice tasting a bit later on in the month.

Just popped in at SirVape earlier for some juices whilst I'm in DBN and I must say what a lekker spot. Was helped by Craig who was super friendly and very helpful in choosing my juices. Looking forward to the vape meet guys.

Very good service! Received my first parcel from them today. Will visit them again soon.

Thank you @Sir Vape for my awesome Double Vision Atty that I received today. Very good and speedy service from you guys. Such a pleasure to do business with you :)

Once again.. SirVape rocks!! Great selection of stock, fast service and hassle free. Hugo has gone out of his way with help and advice, even after hours. This is what makes us keep coming back. Thank you

Attachments

• 20160212_091145.jpg
    20160212_091145.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 46
Time I gave these guys some online kudos!

I have done a few orders through them, and everyone one of them perfect. I can send someone in who knows nothing, hands them a little brown envelope with some instructions and cash, and every time they come back with the exact right thing!

Last week my wife went into the store to get me a present. She said she went in, clearly looked like a non-vaper, said the guys there were really helpful! She described the product, and upon them figuring out what I wanted, they offered for her to check it, she told them she has no idea what she is buying and wouldn't know if it was wrong anyway, so they checked it for her.

You guys are awesome! One day I will make it into your store myself!

:rock: Rock On!!!! :rock:

Time I gave these guys some online kudos!

I have done a few orders through them, and everyone one of them perfect. I can send someone in who knows nothing, hands them a little brown envelope with some instructions and cash, and every time they come back with the exact right thing!

Last week my wife went into the store to get me a present. She said she went in, clearly looked like a non-vaper, said the guys there were really helpful! She described the product, and upon them figuring out what I wanted, they offered for her to check it, she told them she has no idea what she is buying and wouldn't know if it was wrong anyway, so they checked it for her.

You guys are awesome! One day I will make it into your store myself!

:rock: Rock On!!!! :rock:

I so agree. They are the best around

Back