Skull Tank

Who can explain "dry herb vaping" to me; is it like putting some pot in a atty?

OK this is third party info so dont judge me ;)

Dry herbs, as I am sure you know what that is referring to, is still smoking when rolled up and lit.

using a PV on dry herbs gives a pure hit than smoking it. The hit is more instant and last as long as smoking it.

So I have heard.

OK this is third party info so dont judge me ;)

Dry herbs, as I am sure you know what that is referring to, is still smoking when rolled up and lit.

using a PV on dry herbs gives a pure hit than smoking it. The hit is more instant and last as long as smoking it.

So I have heard.

Vaping dry herb has the same effect as smoking dry herb through a water based bong

Last time I smoked that stuff was about 30+ years ago in the army - I rather not try vaping it, will most probably fall over.

Afrikaans for dry herb vaping = "PIK 'n TIK"

A 500ml Coke Bottle, a number 14 socket and some hose pipe, with a little water inside the bottle, otherwise known as "Da Bong", has the same effect, although slightly warmer with a greater TH.......Don't even ask how I know this, a misspent youth, too much Bob Marley, a love for Johnny Cash and some surfer dude friends with dreads.....this is all I will say. Of all the things I lost back then, I missed my mind the most.

A 500ml Coke Bottle, a number 14 socket and some hose pipe, with a little water inside the bottle, otherwise known as "Da Bong", has the same effect, although slightly warmer with a greater TH.......Don't even ask how I know this, a misspent youth, too much Bob Marley, a love for Johnny Cash and some surfer dude friends with dreads.....this is all I will say. Of all the things I lost back then, I missed my mind the most.
You certainly do that medal justice!

Dry herb vaping is vaping herb at the right temperature so that the THC and Cannabinoids vaporize before the plant matter burns, so little to no smoke, only the super potent vapours :) It saves you money on herb as you need less for the desired effect.

So if I understand this dry herb vaping thing correct, I can use dry or toasted tobacco leaf and vape it in a dry herb atty?

That's right tobacco or that of the green variety is very popular, if the atty is well made it will reach just the right temperature to release the vapours, some of the cheaper attys burn too hot and you'll get a lot of smoke, to be honest an atty will never match up to a temperature controlled vape that you can set to your preferred temp, the higher the temp the higher the smoke to vapour ratio.

The ****** is the iPhone of dry herb vaping.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right tobacco or that of the green variety is very popular, if the atty is well made it will reach just the right temperature to release the vapours, some of the cheaper attys burn too hot and you'll get a lot of smoke, to be honest an atty will never match up to a temperature controlled vape that you can set to your preferred temp, the higher the temp the higher the smoke to vapour ratio.

The PAX is the iPhone of dry herb vaping.

http://vapes.co.za/home/22-original-pax-herbal-vaporizer.html

I understand that an e-juice atty and dry herb "atty" are different in design - just used the term "atty" loosely due to a lack of a better word in my vocabulary. Thanks

Yes the dry herb attys are generally a circular bottom wire coil with a ceramic "bowl" to pack the herb, the ceramic bowl heats up with the coil meaning a more even vaping temp.

WHY CHOOSE VAPORIZING OVER

SMOKING:

VAPORIZING CAN CUT YOUR ANNUAL SMOKE COST UP TO 86%
VAPORIZING IS 95% SMOKE AND CARCINOGEN FREE .
VAPORIZING IS 80% -90% PURE VS 40% PURE WHEN PRODUCT IS BURNED.

OMG i did the exact same thing with the coke bottle LOL

that was waaaaaaaaaaay back in time

Guys, is the dry herb 510 atty attachments that are being sold worth the time? Or should a person rather invest in a device for purely that purpose...

Asking this for a friend of a friend's friend:rolleyes:

I am curious as well.. purely for research and information purposes only.

Back