Small 21700 mod needed

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi all,

So I recently bought some extra 21700 batteries. I am in need of a small mod for the last of my MTL RTA's. Currently I'm running a 21700 Pico, an original Pico and a Swag 2. Looking for something similar in form factor. Any suggestions?

Thanks

The Pico 21700 is the only mod I can think of that will be in that form factor but the smallest 21700 mod I can think of is the Foxy One by Augvape..... Brilliant little mod. There is also the 21700 adaptor/tube for the Aspire Mixx

The Pico 21700 is the only mod I can think of that will be in that form factor but the smallest 21700 mod I can think of is the Foxy One by Augvape..... Brilliant little mod. There is also the 21700 adaptor/tube for the Aspire Mixx
I can second the foxy one. I love mine.

Hi all,

So I recently bought some extra 21700 batteries. I am in need of a small mod for the last of my MTL RTA's. Currently I'm running a 21700 Pico, an original Pico and a Swag 2. Looking for something similar in form factor. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hellvape just dropped these... Arez 120
254229E4-CEC2-437D-ACD8-6EF73B10DFC7.png

I have a Odin 100 I'm selling if interested like new only 3 months old

And oh boy does he love his Foxy One....

Another option is the Paramour SBS

I have held the Paramour. Don't really like the ergonomics of the button placement... Hence looking for a different form factor

Let me check some reviews and get back to this thread

If you are going to look at the Odin 100, you can also look at the Voopoo Drag X Plus, super light. Or the Lost Vape Grus (All Day Vape has some good pricing on it on special), but it is a bit heavy but a solid mod, can't go wrong with it (completely biased on the Grus, I just love them).

If you like it a bit more plastic, @Dela Rey Steyn can recommend the Jelly Box single as well for sure...

Let me check some reviews and get back to this thread
Sure buddy check some reviews and let me know it's a nice mod I would keep it but for vaping higher wattages it does the job but battery life on any single 21700 can be abit crappy if you chain vaping over 60 watts il even throw in a month old Samsung 40T3 batt for you aswel;)

The only way you will get the form factor of Pico or Swags is with a few pod mods of that style using a 510 adaptor but personally would be another suggesting the Foxy One, so small for a 21700 battery, foxy looking and great build quality! feels a blinder in the hand!!!!!

This is proving to be harder than I thought... I don't mind weight that much, as long as I can hold on to a stearing wheel and the mod reasonably well as a supporting hand I'm happy. My 2nd hand is always firmly on the wheel. But my other paw was so used to having a stinkie lodged in it that I can't drive without a mod in the other. So far the Pico and Swag 2 has filled this gap quite well.

For tonight at least I'm stuck weighing up the Grus and the Foxy... Reviews only go that far. Wish my local vape shop had more mods in stock.

I’ve had both and personally I’d recommend the foxy purely on size.

the Grus is lekker and I’m sure @DarthBranMuffin is gonna moan at me but I vote Foxy!!

the Grus is lekker and I’m sure @DarthBranMuffin is gonna moan at me but I vote Foxy!!

I do like the simplicity of the Foxy. The Grus has too many functions I'll never use. Will strictly be for 15-20W mtl vaping

I do like the simplicity of the Foxy. The Grus has too many functions I'll never use. Will strictly be for 15-20W mtl vaping

The Grus has less actually, just power, no VW or Bypass, solid mod, just love it.

But for what you are going to use it for I am going to go with @Paul33 and vote Foxy for size.

The Grus has less actually, just power, no VW or Bypass, solid mod, just love it.

But for what you are going to use it for I am going to go with @Paul33 and vote Foxy for size.
You’re saying I’m right? I’ve been married so long I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be right!!!!

Agree, in fact the Grus is a big single 21700 device so doesn't meet the criteria at all, the Odin 100 would be better than the Grus but the Foxy one for me all day long!

Back