Smok Alien 220w mod only or Wismec Rx 2/3

Hmm, well that explains why Efun postponed the pre-order until roughly end of October :(

I suspect it might be that they have to upgrade all the firmware before release due to the issue perhaps?
I was thinking the same thing.. So you dont have to update the firmware once you receive it

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

:(

Hope it is problem manufacturing chipset.... not problem with chipset itself :eek::eek::eek:

Now I wonder if I should get one...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Me too

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Girls :giggle:

Although Daniel(DJlsbVapes) didnt have any red flags between the lines like he did with the IPV6X, its probably wiser to err on the side of caution.
That said, it is a great device in all aspects, the TC functions like it is meant to and Im not sorry I jumped in on this one.

Well I dont really care for TC.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
What I meant was that other manufacturers rushed their mods out the door half baked to make the cutoff date, but this one has all the bells and whistles.
All good, Im not exactly a frequent flier on TC myself, but if its there, it must at least function properly, who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Regarding the chipset issue .....mine works great so I am happy.
I have used mine continues for 3 days now and the ONLY drawback I have is the comfort in the hand. I honestly have to say that when I use mods like the Hotcig or RX200s then I pickup and immediately have a comfortable and stable position in my hand whereas I tend to move the Alien around to get that snug fit for a comfortable fire position. I know I am nitpicking but the mod is just a tad too small :)
If you have small hands then you are sorted.
Otherwise it is flawless in my opinion. Absolute beauty to look at.

The way I understood it was that the initial release was delayed because of some issue but I could be wrong?

Back