SMOK Alien display not working

Matthew Hartmann

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

My new smok alien mod's display stopped working after only a few hours of use, other than the display, the mod functions an normal. Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!

Hi all,

My new smok alien mod's display stopped working after only a few hours of use, other than the display, the mod functions an normal. Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks!
I wouldn't try taking it apart or anything yet. First thing to do is to contact whoever you bought it from and get a response from them, if it's new and nothing funny has happened to it, you should be able to get it replaced.

I wouldn't try taking it apart or anything yet. First thing to do is to contact whoever you bought it from and get a response from them, if it's new and nothing funny has happened to it, you should be able to get it replaced.
Thanks, will do

If it is in stealth mode, try this. 3 clicks on the fire button, go to settings, scr time, select stealth off.

You sure the device is not in stealth mode?

Stealth mode?!

I need this in my life, but not for the display, but for when she hears "fooooooooooosh" coming from the tank in the next door room, that's when I get in trouble.

I have a Smok Alien 220w and same problem started. It is just over a month old. The display disappear and randomly returns. It also inverts the screen and turns it upside down. I have upgraded the firmware, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Smok Alien 220w and same problem started. It is just over a month old. The display disappear and randomly returns. It also inverts the screen and turns it upside down. I have upgraded the firmware, but the problem persists. Any ideas?

10e242997da323b4cb7879f5ab6de179.jpg

With device on tap fire button 3 times. Should show Mode. 2 clicks slower will take you to Settings. Long click on settings. 3 slower clicks again goes to Screen Dir. Long click to go in. Click to toggle orientation.

With device on tap fire button 3 times. Should show Mode. 2 clicks slower will take you to Settings. Long click on settings. 3 slower clicks again goes to Screen Dir. Long click to go in. Click to toggle orientation.
There is no Screen Dir on the Alien? Not on mine anyway

Mine does not seem to have a screen orientation mode - it randomly flips and invert

Definitely seems to be a VB thing as my older unit with v1.2.11 has SCR dir option. Sorry guys can't help further.
Thanks for the feedback. I did not realize the other model actually had this option. Good to know :)

happened to my bro... His screen died so vendor replaced with no questions asked

Back