SMOK BEC PRO 50W

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV

Awards
Hey All,

I am looking to sell/trade my SMOK BEC PRO 50W Mod. I just have too many Variable Mods, and need a decent Mech Mod. If anyone wants to trafe with me, please let me know. I'd like to do the deal in JHB/PTA, and not have to ship anything. You can also purchase it from me if you want. It is 3 Weeks Old, bought at Vape King, and is in perfect condition.

Price : R750.00 (Paid R1100 3 Weeks Ago) or Trade for a Decent Mech Mod
Condition : Perfect
Age : 3 Weeks (Still under 6 Month Warranty from Vape King)
Shipping : Would really prefer not to.
Link : http://www.smoktech.com/product_10047.html

6198C83E8E66FF5F0A16A1D4DAC1F558FD7905D8.jpg

Hey All,

I am looking to sell/trade my SMOK BEC PRO 50W Mod. I just have too many Variable Mods, and need a decent Mech Mod. If anyone wants to trafe with me, please let me know. I'd like to do the deal in JHB/PTA, and not have to ship anything. You can also purchase it from me if you want. It is 3 Weeks Old, bought at Vape King, and is in perfect condition.

Price : R750.00 (Paid R1100 3 Weeks Ago) or Trade for a Decent Mech Mod
Condition : Perfect
Age : 3 Weeks (Still under 6 Month Warranty from Vape King)
Shipping : Would really prefer not to.
Link : http://www.smoktech.com/product_10047.html

6198C83E8E66FF5F0A16A1D4DAC1F558FD7905D8.jpg
Hey bud.

Please could you change the image you have with an image of the actual device itself that you are selling :)

Thanks and glws!

I tried to attach a picture from my PC, but could only put an image url in, not a picture from my PC. Any suggestions?

I tried to attach a picture from my PC, but could only put an image url in, not a picture from my PC. Any suggestions?

There is a blue "Upload a File" button, click that and then browse for the file. Once it's uploaded a thumbnail will show up at the bottom. Then just click the "Insert full image" button :D

Back