Smok Marshal; G-Priv; Alien

Hey did u find out the answer to the question regarding the import duties/taxes from Smoks websites?
You'll most likely have to pay customs.
If it's via PostNL or a similar EMS service it'll probably be under R100 for a mod.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I see there are a few people that have the mod here in SA. Efun top still saids pre order. WTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. True that. How did you get it or where did you get it?

From dragonvape, there were 2 left when I looked and just like poofff it was gone... So glad I managed to get one tho :)
Best mod EVER!!!!

So I pre-ordered the Smok Alien Mod box a few days ago, however the date at which the pre-order ends keeps changing, keeps being pushed back.
Grrr, quite annoying - I really want the mod!

Also the pricing has increased steadily, it went up again after I placed my pre-order.
I feel your pain.This is the trouble with pre order, I have been there (in fact I just did one for an ijoy maxo) but as a gear freak this is my punishment! As far as the price rising after you order,this has never happened to me and isn't right.imo

@PsyCLown have you purchased off Efun before? Do you have an idea of delivery times? Also customs and duties what's your take on that? I'm also keen on purchasing one.

I have ordered from them and it's been my experience that they are much like fast tech ,3fvape etc.as far as delivery times and such.

Watched Rip's video on it last night. The wait for my pre-order is killing me dammit!

It really has everything to be a fantastic mod. I reckon this might end up as something like the RX200 did.

Nope not yet. I see some vendors got their hands on a few but that was gone in a. Link of an eye. Now all the stores in china are celebrating national holidays so nothing new coming till after the 9th

Ohmmyecig and Eciginn in Durban got stock. Getting mine tomorrow's

Ohmmyecig and Eciginn in Durban got stock. Getting mine tomorrow's
Pitty. I see ohmmyecig has stock but they dont do delivery by the looks of it. was ready to order.

Thanks, I sent them a mail now. will have to wait and see. cheers
Just called them now, they do special orders with delivery for customers... the guy i spoke to gave me his boss's number which i typed on my cell but as soon as i dropped the call the number also dissapeared lol. Best you call and get boss's number then call him and find out how it works.....

Thanks for the feedback. I already made arrangements with them. I'm going to pay for the device via eft and just get a Courier to collect for me. Should get it on Monday. Sick as tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm loving that gold on gold. I had the same idea in mind. Also room the gold one. Yes they do have a website. Just go to google and type ohmmyecig they should pop up

Back