Smok TcT some thing not for your 50/50 juice

Lim

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Was wondering if any one gona do the TCT... but yeah...here is a very very quick review

fMakzA7.jpg

Smok TCT, the latest SMOK temp control tank (yes... TCT)
KQ1oE66.jpg
ZsnZMNs.jpg

It has air hole not any smaller than Zephyrus or Artic, and two juice opening channels (it not a hole) to get the juice sucked in at small period of time.

I am not sure if it is the coil I have, or is it happening to all coils, but with a 50/50 juice, it almost get saturated too quickly, as result I always get a spit back... while I am running at 50J with temp set at 570F. I have tried to make a juice at 80/20, and it still seems to be a bit too quick, spit back is gone, but the vape is very moist. So it is probably a good tank for chain vape.

And because of the airhole at the drip tip, with this setting the cloud it produce is just warm, not hot. so extra long driptip was not needed even when I am running at max of my MOD
BSPFpa7.jpg

You cant say the cloud is massive, but it is still quite a bit for a temp control tank.

I think for a Temp control tank, it is quite a good one, at least better than the previous tank GCT. The flavour is definitly there, and at the same time you can chain vape with out worrying you going to get dry hits.

But the biggest con is you probably need a thick juice to reduce the spit backs...

Hopefully some one will put up a more in depth review:-D

It been a few days and now I am loving it! chain vape at max power of a IPV4 and it giving good flavours still after 10 draws with out releasing the firing button. Not a bit of spit backs and the cloud production for 10 consecutive draw is madness! at this rate I will need a vacuum cleaner like Rip suggested... Will post a video Friday when I get to a place with pc cam.

Last edited:
Nice going there dude, some pretty decent cloudage there. Keep it up, might be a shiny in your future there

Sick clouds @Lim

Back