Smoktech Sid, 5ml Hypertanks (kangertech Coil) For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Guest

All about flavour
LV

Awards
Hello peeps

I have a silver smoktech SID, and assorted glass 5ml hypertanks for sale. Will upload pics when home.

Some of the hypertanks are still sealed in the box and have never been used.

Asking R400 for the SID, R100 for the used Hypertanks and R150 for the unopened ones. These tanks are MASSIVE and are compatible with your standard kangertech evod coil.

I am interested in the SID but have to work out how I am going to get them down to Durbs. Going to be ordering from Skyblue tonight, are you anywhere near them?

Yes we do as we already have a SID and a VAMO but we are looking for another charger. Do you have one spare?

Yes I do. It's a Nitecore intellicharger i2. Basically brand new. Might even have the box floating around somewhere if that matters to you...

Skyblue is in Centurion. I'm in Jozi. I can post or courier the stuff to you. I don't think postage is too much. courier is obviously more. R100 I think.

I've got tons of old vape gear that's not being used because of my upgrading to mech mods and 20+ watt regulated mods so if there's anything else you need lemme know. I may just have it.

Awesome. Dont you want to make a list of what you have as I have so many newbies who want to test vaping before they spend tons of money. I am sure I can get rid of a lot of what you have. How much do you want for the charger.

It is. The only reason I'm not using it anymore is cos of my better mods. But will send you some pics once I'm home. There's 2 things that you should be aware of with that unit.
  1. The control head colour is a slightly different shad of silver from the battery shaft. The original CH was DOA and so the chineseses sent me a new one to replace it. Colour was slightly different though. (you'll see in the picture)
  2. I had to open the control unit from the bottom (That little white cap on the underside with the copper contact) because the pcb moved up into the top of the CH and I wasn't getting battery contact. I superglued the pcb in place so it isn't a problem anymore, but just wanna be transparent about the device.

Hello peeps

I have a silver smoktech SID, and assorted glass 5ml hypertanks for sale. Will upload pics when home.

Some of the hypertanks are still sealed in the box and have never been used.

Asking R400 for the SID, R100 for the used Hypertanks and R150 for the unopened ones. These tanks are MASSIVE and are compatible with your standard kangertech evod coil.
Think @Silver might like his namesake :p

Just have to put it out there: The guys on this forum are all really great. It never ceases to amaze me how a common interest can bring people from all different walks of life, backgrounds, races and faiths together in the most positive way, even though most of us have never even met face to face. I'm a biker too, and it's the same. So to anyone else who may be watching this thread I just want to say thank you. You're all great

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well said @Chef Guest
100% agreed
The people on this forum rock!

It's one of the things that makes this forum really special... apart from the fact that you get really fantastic help with vaping it's a real community from all walks of life coming together to share a passion.

Barney would be really proud of us all with our "Sharing is caring"! :rock:

Can you pm me some pics of what you still have for sale? Always looking to try something I don't know!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back