So it has come to this now...

I am free to vapr in my office and after my little vape adventure yesterday i decided to hotbox my office today... lool directors asked me to vape outside which i then did... 30 mins later i got Sh#t on coz i could not be reached... my reply to it... "arnt you glad i quit sigs and now vape in my office" Technical director did not think I was funny. 12 staff members and the CEO on the otherhand had a bawl.

i work for COCT and before i started vaping the boss walked in on one of our meetings and suggested to me and a colleague that we start vaping. one of his reasons was that we didnt need to go outside as much as we were outside for a smoke every hour on the hour.

with this in mind i find myself stealing a stealth vape here and there but mainly still go outside with the smokers to thoroughly enjoy my vape.
i no longer need to go out every hour on the hour but stick to the 3 breaks we get during the day. vaping has definitely decreased my need for wanting to smoke more often. i do like to go outside as its a break from my desk and computer screen so i dont see that changing anytime soon.

everyone likes the smell of my VM4. all they smell is the caramel. but i do cause i bit of a lngering cloud in the office. which means every now and again i open the window just before i stealth vape and just blow most of the vapor out the window.

during smoke breaks i find that smokers come stand closer to me because they like the smell of the vape. funny thing is 50% of these guys have twisps and use it on occassion for the last 13 months or so. yes they started before me. but none of them can kick the habit.

I work in a separate office to the rest of the company with just one other person. At first she complained about my vaping until I converted her a few months ago, now our office is known as the vaping office :D

My work says smoking is smoking and you must vape by the smokers... they didnt know what to say when i said "so you are forcing me to inhale second hand TOBACCO smoke?"

Back