So who is bringing in the Reuleaux DNA200 Mod?

Lol. No race man. Each vendor will get at different times. Idea was just to secure them as there is going to be a shortage soon soon worldwide. Usually happens on the material side with experience on popular items. So just happy we are in and getting while our suppliers are still receiving stock :)

lol......I hear you. I'm just happy that I put my order in when I did. It least I know I will get mine :)

Just an update. Ours did not leave today. Supplier has got shipment of stock but are busy processing orders (there's a ton to go through and sending out.) Should be any day. I also have more on order from the US as well so waiting to hear from them this eve. I would say end of week or early next week they will be here. Will update tomorrow.

Just an update. Ours did not leave today. Supplier has got shipment of stock but are busy processing orders (there's a ton to go through and sending out.) Should be any day. I also have more on order from the US as well so waiting to hear from them this eve. I would say end of week or early next week they will be here. Will update tomorrow.

:eek: ;( :mad: :confused: :p

Lol I feel the pain the snow wolf will just have to do until next week hard life

Ours have shipped. Looks like everything is on track.

Any update @Sir Vape ? An ETA maybe? :rolleyes:;)

Thanks Sir. That is just awesome! Can't wait!

Be interesting to see if they continue with the DNA version. RX200 is going to retail for around R1000 so R1500 is a lot to pay for a DNA chip. Be interesting to see the reviews on the RX200. Anyway, my DNA200 arrives tomorrow and really looking forward to receiving it

Be interesting to see if they continue with the DNA version. RX200 is going to retail for around R1000 so R1500 is a lot to pay for a DNA chip. Be interesting to see the reviews on the RX200. Anyway, my DNA200 arrives tomorrow and really looking forward to receiving it
You can't compare the two. The DNA all day

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

130a6d60e7240aa1132dbfcbca52b85d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Our supplier will mail out this week. so after clearing we should expect next week, if maybe a bit of delay, the week after.

Back