SOLD: REO's for sale

Imthiaz Khan

Flavor chaser
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- REO's, SP/LP. 4x with new 510 upgraded connector and 2x standard connectors.
Selling Price :-
For REO's with the 510 upgraded connector R2000 each
For REO's with the standard connector R1800 each
All 6 have the stainless steel button and comes with 2 bottles for each Reo
Batteries not included
Condition :- Excellent, well looked after
Age of the item :-
REO's with the 510 upgraded connector - Purchased April 2015
REO's with the standard connector - Purchased September 2014
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Johannesburg South
Delivery/Collection :- Can collect during the weekdays in central JHB or standard Aramex on buyer's account
Reason for sale:- Not being used, collecting dust
Add a picture here :-

20160528_212004.jpg

No response as yet. Thinking I'll order something else

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

I'm interested if there's an upgraded 510 one still available.

Last edited:
@SAVapeGear, @PrinceVlad, @Cobrali just one question, is our seller real or is it a scam? If it were my sale my eyes would have been stuck on the forum, enquiries galore in my opinion.
Good question but since he has had a lot of posts and is a veteran lets give him the benefit of a doubt?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is he doesnt reply soon I will order another regulated mod and regret it in the morning. And it will end up costing me more money

Is he doesnt reply soon I will order another regulated mod and regret it in the morning. And it will end up costing me more money

@PrinceVlad, just hang on a bit. I have ordered so many stuff, but keep going back to my trusted Reo.

@PrinceVlad, just hang on a bit. I have ordered so many stuff, but keep going back to my trusted Reo.
I am not good at hanging on! I have to fight my finger from pressing the button to order a Snow Wolf. Instant gratification is a ugly thing!

Back