Some recommendations for a noob please.

daveza

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So Rob Fisher sent me a selection of juices to try.

Guava Rob ? You seriously want me to vape guava flavour :eek:

I've settled on the Bombies Kiss the Ring as my preference for now - question, is there anything from Vape Mountain that is similar ?

Next - the missus is not into flavours yet, what juice would you recommend that is the closest to cigarette taste ?

Thanks all.

Hi @daveza , another one that tastes just like a cigarette is Hurricane Vapor's Sunshine Cured Tobacco
I think Vape King may still have some stock
Here is my review on this great juice:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/hurricane-vapor-juice-reviews.t6916/#post-180859

Another juice that is my mom's alltime favourite is Witchers Brew Blackbird
It is also a top tobacco juice of mine
VapeMob sells it
Here is my review on Blackbird:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/witchers-brew-juice-reviews.t2686/page-2#post-67300

Sunshine cured is a thick high VG juice, so wont wick very well in basic equipment and some tanks. Blackbird is thinner so should work well in most gear

Both are outstanding juices though.

Hope it helps

Yip, for good and earthy tobacco try Huntsman, Dark Horse or Maple eh from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. Kiss the Ring is mostly custard with a bit of cool. Think Vapour Mountain has a custard, but consider their VM4, probably their most popular joose.

Hate to say it,as it foes sound odd.but aplha vapes manchu was quava flavoured,one of my all time favourites.mixed with banana it made the best smoothie type juice

Yebo - but the Dark Horse has 18Mg nicotine and I'm doing good on the Bombies 6MG. I presume a lower nicotine % is a good thing ?

Yes it is a good thing... but Linda may need a higher nic level to start...

Thanks all.

I'm going to start with VM as they are just down the road and maybe I can collect.

After reading the reviews here I'm going to order some VM4, some Choc Mint and perhaps some Menthol Ice.

Last edited:
@daveza - you wont go wrong with VM
You can get the small 10ml sample bottles for R50 and try more flavours
Then buy the ones you like in bigger bottles later

@daveza. Hey man i have a bottle of tropical ice from VM that you can have. Not my taste.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Back