Some Reo's and Atty's

Genosmate

Reo's For me
LV

Awards
I have some items that don't get enough use and therefore I'd like to sell.
I'm not sure of the age of the Reo's but the 2 Grands are sub ohm.
The Nuppin was purchased in the first V1 group buy in 2014 and the Cyclops is a 2014 as well.
All of the items are in A1 condition.
1.An 18650 Woodvil in Lacewood with a brass RM2 and drip tip,1bottle. R1950.00.(SOLD)
IMG_0781.jpg
2.A Mirror polished Grand with a door finished in Alcohol Ink and Liquid Plastic (I'll strip and polish the door FOC if required).Special button modification,R2450.00.
IMG_0782_2.jpg
3.Raw tumbled Grand,standard button cover,door in Alchol ink and Liquid Plastic (I'll put the door back to tumbled FOC if required) R1900.00. (SOLD)
IMG_0784_2.jpg
4.Nuppin V1,spare Brass AFC,Allen Key,spare Screws.R1050.00 (sorry pic is not great)
IMG_0785.JPG
5.Cyclops with drip tip. R1050.00.
IMG_0787.jpg

Lastly,I'm not in a hurry to sell and will give preference to anyone (thats if there is anyone) wishing to buy a mod complete with an atty.
Free collection or delivery at buyers expense.

Last edited:
Hi Genosmate, I'll take the polished Reo with upgraded button now it's available again.

Will need shipping to UK, I did also drop you a pm earlier. If you confirm cost with insured postage to UK please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying my luck here but would you be interested in trading that cyclops for my nuppin v2?? It is perfect condition roughly 3 months old?? @Genosmate if not who ever purchases the reo, please let me know if a trade can be made. Thanks

I'm trying my luck here but would you be interested in trading that cyclops for my nuppin v2?? It is perfect condition roughly 3 months old?? @Genosmate if not who ever purchases the reo, please let me know if a trade can be made. Thanks
Sorry everything from this post is already sold.

Back