Song Of The Day

Ok a bit out of my character to post this. But here goes any ways.
Love this.
a Ballade for Ronnie Drew. (from the Dubliners)

The late Ronnie Drew of coarse featuring the beloved Sinead O'Connor as one of the vocals!

Feeling a bit Stone Sour today, don't think the boss is too pleased, but he hasn't said anything yet :rolleyes:

OK there is going be some fines if we don't start getting some decent music posted here...

Here's a good one for you Rob.

Gotta watch the whole thing

Here's a good one for you Rob.

Gotta watch the whole thing

Bwhahahahaha! Love it! And she is better than that metal kak you okeys have been listening to! :D

I keennee leeeeev woooout the web site either!

Ok, so you don't like the metal Rob, try this then:

Step 1:

Push play on this video and then immediately pause it. While it is loading mute the sound on this video. Go to next step.

Step 2:
Click play on this video. Pause it, let it load. Push play on it, and then as quick as you can go to the first video and push play. It doesn't matter if they don't start at exact same time, but as quickly as possible is ideal

cleardot.gif

Step 3
Laugh out loud until it hurts. It really hits the sweet spot around 45 seconds, but the videos compliment each other brilliantly right until the end.

Sadly I didn't come up with this, but I found it as a comment one day on a youtube video.

Hahaha classic @devdev sure this will help our dear Rob with the metal :D Thanks for the great laugh!!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hahaha I think devdev should be pardoned for the village people hahaha the honourable fines master didn't specify what musos other than metal hahaha :p

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back