Song Of The Day

Here are some eyes for you @Rob Fisher

Also see her version of Californication by Red Hot Chillies

I really enjoy Janet Devlin @Warlock... I routed for her to win X Factor... never had a chance to study her eyes like in this video... She has come a long way since her shy days on X Factor UK!

Thanks for this!

Seems like in my more refined age, i'm starting to appreciate some of my own language's music haha
Heard this on the radio the other day and actually really like it! SHOCK HORROR @Rob Fisher you don't need any earplugs for this one hahaha :-D

Seems like in my more refined age, i'm starting to appreciate some of my own language's music haha
Heard this on the radio the other day and actually really like it! SHOCK HORROR @Rob Fisher you don't need any earplugs for this one hahaha :-D

I do need ear plugs @Metal Liz... Metal, Afrikaans Folk and Country and Western all need ear plugs... except for the Tennis Balle and snooker balle song... love that one! :p

In honor of the awesome news that, The Pixies, will be at Carnival City on the 18th of March!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
We all are into music I hope so what is your choice of song?

Currently listening to Pearl Jam Vitalogy one of their best albums IMO challenges everything they used to be and a last brutal exposure of Eddie

Also a PJ fan, and everything from that era like Soundgarden, Silverchair, Smashing Pumpkins etc.

My all time favs are Clutch though, they have been at it for years now and still stay true to the real essence of rock n roll

Back