Sqounker leaking

MrDeedz

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys,
So i recently purchased an A- Leader X Drip Sqounker.
To my disappointment it is leaking on the inside from the top part of the pipe,
I attached an image if that will help showing with a Red arrow where the leak is. To me it seems as if after u sqounk the back pressure is pushing the juice back down and some juice is coming out from there. Any tips or suggestions. My BF Pin is screwed fully into the RDA so it sits flush, If i leave a bit of the thread of the BF Pin showing it still leaks. So unsure what to do here...

aleda.JPG

Hi guys,
So i recently purchased an A- Leader X Drip Sqounker.
To my disappointment it is leaking on the inside from the top part of the pipe,
I attached an image if that will help showing with a Red arrow where the leak is. To me it seems as if after u sqounk the back pressure is pushing the juice back down and some juice is coming out from there. Any tips or suggestions. My BF Pin is screwed fully into the RDA so it sits flush, If i leave a bit of the thread of the BF Pin showing it still leaks. So unsure what to do here...

View attachment 131679
Dismantle the 510 and wrap some teflon plumbers tape around the center pin.
If that doesnt work then you're going to have to make a better oring seal on the center pin.

Does that pin screw in there? If so - some plumber's tape. If not, maybe a bit of silicone sealant?

I have the knack of dismantling things and not knowing how to put back LOL, Thanks will have a look at this and see if it can be stripped

Back