Stainlees Steel Cable As Wick

Kriban

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Anyone tried using stainless steel cable as a wick, and where did you get it from

I tried stainless steel way back I think in april for some reason did not like it but now I love it lol. Wicks very very well and no dry hits

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I tried stainless steel way back I think in april for some reason did not like it but now I love it lol. Wicks very very well and no dry hits

can i come fetcfh some tomorrow .. already broke up my current rsst build lol

It does not overcook the juice down in the tank?

I think back then it did coz I built very low ohms and was chasing the clouds. My builds now is purely for a consistent vape with decent vapor and throat hit

Thinkings the same will cjase clouds with the drippers bt any tnk needs to last most of the day and subohms are just nt goood for battery life lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That said need to play around with cad .. n work out a : fuel injector system for vaping : lol .. imsgine tynly lil injecters dlspraying coil coil run buy s mamagement sysyem ecu .. get just juice on ur coil for perfect hit every time .. and tunrd for economy .. never waist a drop of juice lol

well andre's reo's with their bottom fed sqeezy bottle i guess counts as a normal carburator :)

Thanks for thw ss wire ... vapes like a champ dnt think ill be using anything else i my rsst from now on :)

When i gt home tonight im out n about with the protank

Got some stainless rope from @CVS and it wicks lika beast! Flavour and no dry vapes! Awesome wick in the RSST! Wrapped some cotton round the top and wrapped 6 wraps 28g kanthal around it!1.6Ohms! Vapes real good at 10 watts! Kanthal takes like half a second to heat up! Really nice, thanx @CVS!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
Back