Storm Trooper Drip Tips

Nico_gti

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question.
I'm looking for the storm trooper drip tips, does anyone know where I can find these locally?
Thanks for the assistance.

Attachments

• StarWars-DripTip.jpg
    StarWars-DripTip.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 97
Hi everyone,
Just a quick question.
I'm looking for the storm trooper drip tips, does anyone know where I can find these locally?
Thanks for the assistance.
Only seen them at Fasttech, but have held off for two reasons.

1. The single o-ring means it is more than likely to wobble in your tank.
2. I can almost promise the engraving will be done so that you can't tell if its a stormtrooper or a donut.

But should the engraving be decent, and the fit okay, that is an awesome tip!

Only seen them at Fasttech, but have held off for two reasons.

1. The single o-ring means it is more than likely to wobble in your tank.
2. I can almost promise the engraving will be done so that you can't tell if its a stormtrooper or a donut.

But should the engraving be decent, and the fit okay, that is an awesome tip!

Had a friend who got his from a store in jhb and unfortunately they out of stock.
The quality looked pretty proper from photos though.

Had a friend who got his from a store in jhb and unfortunately they out of stock.
The quality looked pretty proper from photos though.
Quite possible! The ones in the pic above look decent, but I've learnt not to expect a lot from FT stuff, even if it states "authentic" it seems to be knocked-off quite often. I'm a sucker for drip tips though, so if you do ever manage to source some get a couple extra for me! ;)

You could always ask @hands to make you a custom one. And it would be better than the best out there.

Quite possible! The ones in the pic above look decent, but I've learnt not to expect a lot from FT stuff, even if it states "authentic" it seems to be knocked-off quite often. I'm a sucker for drip tips though, so if you do ever manage to source some get a couple extra for me! ;)

Sigh, I honestly thought if it said Authentic on FT then it was authentic :(

@Nico_gti
Have moved this to the "Who has stock" forum so vendors can reply directly here if they choose to

I bought the whole set of 5 and too be honest its a waste. They look awesome! I specifically wanted the Darth Vader one. They have a flat base so condensation builds up at the bottom and then all of a sudden your left with a mouth full of part juice part spit. And after I left one for a few weeks without cleaning it, it started degrading. So yes they look amazing but they are absolutely useless.

Back