Strange thing that just happened

cfm78910

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

I used to swear by my Provari 3, told everyone prepared to listen how good it was and that simple vaping couldn't be much better than that. Then I received an iStick 30w as a gift and started to use it thinking what the hell, its good to have another flavour in rotation on a different device. But you know what? I hardly ever use my Provari anymore. The vape on the iStick is just so damn good! When I use my Provari I just don't get the same satisfaction, I find I now rather switch tanks to change flavour than devices.

I'm not saying the Provari is bad, it is a good quality device and will probably outlast the iStick by some margin. But man, for a 5th of the price the iStick kicks ass!

Just a roundabout way of saying more money doesn't necessarily buy a better vape! I'm seriously impressed with this little thing.

Cheers.

Chris

Hi Guys

I used to swear by my Provari 3, told everyone prepared to listen how good it was and that simple vaping couldn't be much better than that. Then I received an iStick 30w as a gift and started to use it thinking what the hell, its good to have another flavour in rotation on a different device. But you know what? I hardly ever use my Provari anymore. The vape on the iStick is just so damn good! When I use my Provari I just don't get the same satisfaction, I find I now rather switch tanks to change flavour than devices.

I'm not saying the Provari is bad, it is a good quality device and will probably outlast the iStick by some margin. But man, for a 5th of the price the iStick kicks ass!

Just a roundabout way of saying more money doesn't necessarily buy a better vape! I'm seriously impressed with this little thing.

Cheers.

Chris

I can totally relate.
:clap: = For the way it delivers the vape, for doing it consistently and for it's from factor.
Awesome device :rock:

Its my carry around device. Mindless vape, I use a Lemo and just got a Subtank in today, so kickass and so lazy simple.

Eleaf really has delivered with the iStick range. Reliable, accessible, and sleek. And they just keep improving it :D

Waiting for the iStick 200W :p

Back