Subox mini

audiophile011

'bacco or bust
LV

Awards
@Stroodlepuff @Gizmo

Hey guys

Will you be getting stock of the subox kit in the near future? Also, with all the interest in the release, it may be worthwhile for other vendors to chime in here.

Also, PLEASE tell me you have stock of 12mg VE black cigar? Been too busy lately to notice I was running on fumes.

Thanks in advance

Will you be getting stock of the subox kit in the near future? Also, with all the interest in the release, it may be worthwhile for other vendors to chime in here.

According to their news letter today their stock is "due to arrive early next week".

It appears that the WHITE version is nowhere to be found anywhere in the world! Any vendors have any info and more importantly an expected date they may be in stock?

2385500-5.jpg

@Rob Fisher The white devices got recalled due to the paint chipping off the device for no reason. So they will only be released later, at least that is what I've been told

They should have applied the same ceramic coating to the mod that they applied to the new subtank mini. Love that ceramicy feeling

@Rob Fisher The white devices got recalled due to the paint chipping off the device for no reason. So they will only be released later, at least that is what I've been told
Rather a delayed release than sub-standard units being sent out. I'm holding out for that sexy white kit when it finally arrives.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I havent heard anything like that.. We will be getting stock of both.

Is anyone bringing in the New tanks on their own with the updated coils?

AFAIK the separate tanks will only be released at a later date, but I'm sure the vendors will be bringing them in when they become available ;)

I've been told by Kanger that the white ones are available. Can arrange a shipment if there is enough interest

We have white landing Thurs/Fri this week :)

Back