Subtank mini rda issue

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
So for some reason the rda deck on my subtank mini does not want to screw in to the base. It just keeps turning. If i push in the connector pin at the bottom while screwing it in, it catches and you can fasten it, but as soon as i let go it just keeps turning round and round again.

I am pretty bummed about this since the whole reason why I bought the mini was to start building and now i cant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could the thread on the rba base be damaged ?

Does it do the same thing with the occ coils

Could the thread on the rba base be damaged ?

Does it do the same thing with the occ coils
OCC coil is fine. I have tried to read up a bit about it and all i could fine is that the rba section is a bit shorter than the OCC coil. Which leads me to believe the pin might have a problem. Going to try my friends deck tomorrow to see if it is a problem with the deck or a problem with the base.

Check the threads and see that it's not stripped ?

I've checked now and mine tighten all the way down and don't spin at all

I think you should return it. Its the first time i hear of this issue.

I think you should return it. Its the first time i hear of this issue.

Bought it second hand. So will contact the guy and asks if he had the same issue.

Tighten the rda base . The pice that screw into the base of the subtank tank . Make sure that it is tight . You can put something thru the holes and tighten it good . Then your problem will be solved @Barak

Tighten the rda base . The pice that screw into the base of the subtank tank . Make sure that it is tight . You can put something thru the holes and tighten it good . Then your problem will be solved @Barak
Its the piece that screws into the base that doesn't want to tighten.

Tried my friends rba deck this morning and that one works fine. I am glad it is only a issue with the deck and not the base. Guess i will have to buy a new one.

Back