subtank mini tank

JackalR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

Well I screwed up this morning. Was in that state somewhere between half asleep and half awake early this morning and wanted to change from my rda to my subtank mini.

I accidentally dropped the mini and the tank itself cracked and a piece fell off so there was juice everywhere.

In the box is a replacement Pyrex tank but is it the same as the original tank that it comes with or is the original tank glass.

What would the pros and cons be just using the Pyrex tan? I know some juices can crack Pyrex but I haven't bought any of those so the juices I have (too my knowledge) aren't tank busters.

I'm based in and around pta most of the day so where could I find a replacement tank

Thanks

Hey guys,

Well I screwed up this morning. Was in that state somewhere between half asleep and half awake early this morning and wanted to change from my rda to my subtank mini.

I accidentally dropped the mini and the tank itself cracked and a piece fell off so there was juice everywhere.

In the box is a replacement Pyrex tank but is it the same as the original tank that it comes with or is the original tank glass.

What would the pros and cons be just using the Pyrex tan? I know some juices can crack Pyrex but I haven't bought any of those so the juices I have (too my knowledge) aren't tank busters.

I'm based in and around pta most of the day so where could I find a replacement tank

Thanks

As far as I know Pyrex is safe, some juices crack plastic tanks not Glass.
The spare glass is exactly the same as the original.

Pyrex is just heat resistant glass, so it's the same as the original. You might be thinking of polycarbonate, which is what most plastic tanks are made of.

Back