Subtank Mini Top Fill Tank

Hi @WillieRoux
I hear you on the too much filling or pitstopping

My solution till now has been to have multiple devices but i have some juices now that i like enough that I could do with a really nice big 10ml easy to use giant tank - lol
For vaping at the desk while on the computer.

Am thinking of getting the Subtank Plus for its extra capacity but am waiting till they do the modifications to it that they did in the new black Subtank Mini thats part of the Subox kit.

The Subtank mini is already so easy to refill, I wouldn't bother with one of these. The only advantage I can see with this top fill gimmick is that you could possibly get a tiny bit more juice in the tank.

Hi @WillieRoux

My solution till now has been to have multiple devices but i have some juices now that i like enough that I could do with a really nice big 10ml easy to use giant tank - lol

Am thinking of getting the Subtank Plus for its extra capacity but am waiting till they do the modifications to it that they did in the new black Subtank Mini thats part of the Subox kit.
I got the Plus....It's 2 small :tmi:

Hi @WillieRoux

@Rob Fisher gave my two 9ml Vapage bottles, which I fitted into my Woodvils. In there goes my adv's. Those extra mls really make a difference. They also fit into the Grands. Maybe we should order a bigger batch?

http://vapage.com/vaporizers/v-mod/vapage-vmod-xl-bottles-9ml-2-pack.html

Yes they are... MUCH better!
beer-hat-beer-helmet-pic-8.jpg

Im in too @Andre
Ill take at least 6 if you do order but no worries if you dont

Hi @WillieRoux

there is a solution http://www.vapeking.co.za/xtank-v4-10ml-tank.html

Back