suggestion on classified

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
what do you guys think if we stop putting clean out , various item etc etc . on the title and just a title containing the list of items or the item selling? it will make much easier to scroll the classified .
any thought ?

what do you guys think if we stop putting clean out , various item etc etc . on the title and just a title containing the list of items or the item selling? it will make much easier to scroll the classified .
any thought ?

It sure would! Great idea! And putting URGENT SALE in the title doesn't help either.

I think minimum post count of certain amount before being able to post in Classies also would be great for weeding out the flippers or "riff raff" ;P

Maybe a location too. I know it should be under profile but it would make scanning through sales far easier like.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your post @andro

You are cprrect, the thread title is very important in the Classifieds

Here is a post I made in the rules thread about this
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/#post-304154

It wasnt a rule, I was just trying to help the users of the Classifieds.
The message was to be as descriptive as possible in your Classifieds thread title

For example,

"For sale - Subtank Mini and VTC mini - R1,000 - JHB"

is way more descriptive and useful than

"Vape setup" or "Awesome vape gear" or "Clearout"

You get the idea

My 2c , I would suggest 1 item per ad , minimum post count , also if possible for buyers to rate the seller ?

Back