Sx350 - 510 Connectors, Ohm Readings And Other Stuff Needed?

Seems they've decided not to release the 40 Watt upgrade. The rumor is that they will be releasing the 50watt upgrade next week as its what they've been testing the last 3 weeks.

Does anybody know where to solder thecables to bypass the tilting function?

@andro I haven't done it myself, but there should be 3 little connection points on the top left side of the board.

@andro I haven't done it myself, but there should be 3 little connection points on the top left side of the board.

4. One of them is slightly hidden by the USB connection cables.

If you're going to do it, make sure you have a really small soldering iron, a magnifying glass and steady hands.

I'll be getting @rowanfrancis to be helping me with that one.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Dont get what im doing wrong. Been following all the step but when i get to upgrade it just keep at o% and doent move . Driver installed. Chip connected. Any suggestions?

from what to what are you trying to upgrade ? Most of us took the 30 to 35 watt upgrade, then had to install another installer to go from 35

50w . Mine come already at 35 w with the link function from the factory

Finally got to upgrade to 50w. Used windows 7 pro ( copy without serial ) in bootcamp in os maverick.
Funny thing is i use an original copy before and didnt worked .

Guys, wanna do a group buy on sx350's? Chatting to Yihi now ;)

I have built a mechanical so yay
and as soon as i get a sx chip i will figure out where to put it on this pipe :D

*Watch this space*

lol dude, if you make a 50w pipe mod people will beat down your door for one of those

but yeah i'm also interested in pricing on the sx350 chip

Im chatting to yihi but the owner is in the spa ;) so replys are a little slow
It is sunday after all :)

have no idea, waiting for communication ;) I will get back too you guys :)

will be watching this thread with a ''hout oog''. depending on price i will also join the group buy

sent from my Telegraph Machine using Tapatalk stop

OK so, they dont offer group buying,
They cater for suppliers, minimum order is 120 units its a pretty massive investment for me to do alone.
How many of you guys would be interested if the chip costs R800 -R850 ?

Back