Sx350 Box Mods

MarkK

Custom Mod Builder
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Guys just a quick question, If you bought an sx350 box mod, would you be upset if you could not get inside the box?

If the sony VTC5 + Charging on usb where ever you get a chance could get you through a full day would you be happy?

Share your opinions please! It only makes for a better product ;)

3.68volts on the battery, just plugged in,
kept me going for the day at 25 to 35watts

I will post when charge is complete to check the charge time

The battery will need replacing at some point and at 50W it will be spending a lot of time on the charger .. my 2 cents :)

You don't perhaps know what the charge rate is on the SX350 USB charger? I am sort of assuming it won't be more than the 500 mA as per USB spec...

MKBoxFinal.jpg MKBoxYellowScreen Final.jpg

Sorry for the blur on the second image, but you just need to see the colour ;)

@JakesSA i believe they are 1000mah ? or 1amp vs standard 0.5amp
They charge very fast, i have noticed discussions about safety and risk of damaging USB ports, but USB across USB1/2/3 can support 1.5 to 2 amp draw ? I'm just repeating what I saw. If you check your cell phone USB its probably pulling 1.5 there should be no issue of damaging anything, mines still 100% :)

Just an idea I thought looked classy, some modders put the screen in a round hole. Has a nice effect.
10553980_1476817612559987_1446348226_n.jpg

Have you seen the circle window with a bevel ? basically a frame around the window :D Looks amazeballs!

she is touching 4.02

Last edited:
@MarkK I would definitely want to get into the box, just to check on your workmanship ;) nah just for ease of battery change and if I drop it in the pool, or maybe if it vents out or something. Not that I've ever managed to get a battery to vent.

The board protects you from your battery, she wont vent ;) but yea she will need to be changed at some point i guess ;)

Sony vtc is on 4.08 and bouncing to 4.09volts took 1 hour 30 mins for almost full charge ;)

Last edited:
Where are you getting the VTC's from?

@zaVaper I edited my last post, My voltage was off been a long day :)

I am getting the VTC's from MOB ;)

Its not the battery its the board @zaVaper charges like a beast ;)

Awesome, those VTC5's have great specs! need to manage my vape budget better!

I'm really starting to like this Yihi company, they seem to respond to feedback and that English is just great. But seriously though its refreshing to see a manufacturer actually care about their customers, even though they don't really even deal with the end user.

They listen to the customers and they make an awesome product :) which makes it even easier for me to provide a device that provides on every level! Tomorrow my mission shall be battery trays for the people ! so you can get inside lol but i am going to have to seal the chip, you play inside there and break it, that's your business. :)

she is full, so 2 hours for full charge

I got this nice little button from Communica for my creation.

IMAG0174-1.jpg

Bad photo sorry, camera would not focus in the low light

OOOH thats a nice clicky you found :)
Is the box see through? :)

I likey! nice work!

Back