Sx350 Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know @johan was selling one not too long ago. Not sure if it was sold though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

No plans currently .. but if there is enough interest I can get some more.

Looking for a USB replacement for the SX350?
Accidentally shorted the board on the aluminium case and now i cant charge the battery. Still links to the PC though

You guys missed the last group buy by about 10 days... :-(

Chips came in last week Thursday but unfortunately they're all spoken for.

@Shako I doubt you will find a replacement board by itself. You can try to get in touch with Yihi and see, but the shipping will kill you.

Ouch.

Are you sure it's not just a wire that needs to be replaced? Cos I'd imagine that if the boards shorted nothing would work. Probably the one that is used for charging. Will have a look at the wiring diagram a bit later and see if I can see where the problem might lie.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

@Chef Guest - Yeah it is pricey. Please let me know if you find anything regarding the wiring. I will test the wires to see if it could be that.
It looks like the chip buffer was blown and the smell of course.
If i could get a replacement chip only i can solder it on and test but i cant see what chip it is.

@Chef Guest - Yeah it is pricey. Please let me know if you find anything regarding the wiring. I will test the wires to see if it could be that.
It looks like the chip buffer was blown and the smell of course.
If i could get a replacement chip only i can solder it on and test but i cant see what chip it is.
Mate, tbh with you you'd probably be best off just getting another chip.

Upgrade your current one to the max if you wanna, then put it in some kinda mod where the battery can be swapped out.

I know it's a ball ache but for what you're going to pay for it you may as well...

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back