SXK BBox, Panels & Accessories - Sir Vape

Put me down for one of everything

Wonder what the authentic assassins stance is going to be on the panels now, hmmmm

bd7.png

Assassins... just a little word play as has been going around the forum. The crew who feels strongly about the negatives brought bu clones. Here we have s authentic sxk panel. Sexy ones at that. So wonder how those guys feel about them... ie are the panels acceptable?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Assassins... just a little word play as has been going around the forum. The crew who feels strongly about the negatives brought bu clones. Here we have s authentic sxk panel. Sexy ones at that. So wonder how those guys feel about them... ie are the panels acceptable?

I thought my opinion didnt matter ;)

Every opinion matters man.

If you want my opinion perhaps you should consider changing your terminology of "authentic assassins" as that may come across as derogatory to myself and other people who do not want to purchase cloned goods.

So aside from the above, @Sir Vape is there any chance of the DNA60 version coming into stock?

Edit: or for that matter the 70w version restocked? Just seen its the chips asmodus uses..

Last edited:
I see the 70w is already sold out before i could place my order. When will u have stock again @Sir Vape

Why is the 40w more expensive then the 70w ?

yeah as Skola said, its those DNA chipsets that make it a little more but I think its worth it on the BB, with that kind of airflow you dont really need more than 40w

Back