SXK BILLET BOX - Reviews & Discussions

Dibs on the Copper one :p ....

Seriously the clone is just as good as the authentic , save your bucks brother .... oh and buy an Exo Clone as well ... don't bother with the Insider IMO
I have bought 4 insiders and 2 Eco clones. I like/love the insider.

So Standard Bank has an inherent delay with this process in order to clear the funds. They (PAYFAST) have to manually force the transaction.
What utter crap

ok so they could force the transaction and then link it to the items in the basket. don't like this :(
Personally when a vendor starts refusing otherwise legal means of payment I go elsewhere! No matter how big they are in the local industry.

I prefer doing EFT...
I was forced to use pay fast the other day. I don't really like going through 3rd parties when it comes to money

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Personally when a vendor starts refusing otherwise legal means of payment I go elsewhere! No matter how big they are in the local industry.
Pity that some members choose the dislike button instead of explaining the true position regarding it not being the vendor.

Pity that some members choose the dislike button instead of explaining the true position regarding it not being the vendor.
@Scott, first of all this is a forum not a competition regarding likes and dislikes, second, if you take part you will see the issues regarding payfast, if I am correct there is almost 5 threads created regarding payfast, then there is only one vendor selling the Sxk Billet Box, if you choose not doing business with them regarding payfast so be it, don't spill your beans on a thread regarding a mod!! Please post your issues in the vendors section.

Can someone who use both the Exocet and the Insider maybe give us a run-down / comparison between the two?

Can someone who use both the Exocet and the Insider maybe give us a run-down / comparison between the two?
My first atty were the exocet and it was leaking like crazy, then I did a simple build on the insider, lively flavour no leaks, so I bought some spare. I must admit most of the guys prefer the Exocet, maybe I must try another build.;)

My first atty were the exocet and it was leaking like crazy, then I did a simple build on the insider, lively flavour no leaks, so I bought some spare. I must admit most of the guys prefer the Exocet, maybe I must try another build.;)
Isn't it tricky to wick compared to the Exocet?
I have both Exocets and Insiders, but have never tried an Insider in the BB yet.

Isn't it tricky to wick compared to the Exocet?
I have both Exocets and Insiders, but have never tried an Insider in the BB yet.
You can definitely try it, I prefer squonking above a tank because of dry hits, I have build a 24ga Ni80 2.5mm coil, wick and noo leaks or dry hits. I did however watch some youtube videos

@Sco
@Scott, first of all this is a forum not a competition regarding likes and dislikes, second, if you take part you will see the issues regarding payfast, if I am correct there is almost 5 threads created regarding payfast, then there is only one vendor selling the Sxk Billet Box, if you choose not doing business with them regarding payfast so be it, don't spill your beans on a thread regarding a mod!! Please post your issues in the vendors section.
@sco
@Scott images.jpg

I have two boro's, one insider, one Exo. I switch between them in my BB.
I have to admit that I like the exocet more but only because it gives me a pinch more flavour.
Something that I'm playing with now is coil diameter. Someone said to me somewhere depending on the diameter of the coils, the airflow and flavour is linked. Bigger coils, less airflow and more flavour and that seems to be the norm. However, I still find and maintain that the exocet has an edge on flavour even with 3mm claptons in both.
I found I have to wick a little thicker with the insider to prevent leaks when you fill up. And fluffy the cotton up so it blocks off the whole hole

I did... can't remember where but it must've been on this thread. But then again my tastes are weird and so am I... Exocet wins for me on flavor, easy to wick but not as easy as the insider to build, insider harder to wick. Tighter draw on exo but that is coil dependent. Insider likes bigger coils but a pain to wick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two boro's, one insider, one Exo. I switch between them in my BB.
I have to admit that I like the exocet more but only because it gives me a pinch more flavour.
Something that I'm playing with now is coil diameter. Someone said to me somewhere depending on the diameter of the coils, the airflow and flavour is linked. Bigger coils, less airflow and more flavour and that seems to be the norm. However, I still find and maintain that the exocet has an edge on flavour even with 3mm claptons in both.
I found I have to wick a little thicker with the insider to prevent leaks when you fill up. And fluffy the cotton up so it blocks off the whole hole

It was me it was me...

Ha ha!
Yes, I think it was! And you were 100% right!

I remember being wrong this one time... but it was the other guys fault.

Back