T Mods Group Buy

Lushen

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys and Gals

I have been chatting to Tom from T Mods about my next mod and he asked if there is anyone else interested in getting one in SA.

After some discussion with him, he advised that he will offer a discount (to help with the exchange rate) and also do bulk shipping to SA to save on costs. So I have decided to test the waters and open up my order to the members.

The Micro's go for about $400-$450, depending how you want them customised. He has offered to do them at $300 plus shipping if there is a group buy.
I am ordering extra top caps as well. One mod, two top caps. This will allow me to keep a bottle and atty at hand, and just swop it into the mod as and when I need a different flavour.

Bear in mind, he will need to make these up for us, so it will take about 2 weeks to produce.
If there is a group buy, we can split the DHL costs and get it shipped to us in 3-5 days.
Remember, there are micro's, dually's, etc. You can have your mod customised and engraved as well.

So, is there anyone interested in ordering with me?

I am tossed up between the titanium micro and the bead blasted silver :)
He has a ton of pics on instagram: tmodcustoms
https://www.instagram.com/tmodcustoms/

tagging: @Rob Fisher @Andre @Christos @DaveH

Last edited:
@Lushen I'm interested ............ I prefer the ones with the top cap inside so there is no line showing. I have no idea what it is called.
Also I'm not into shiny aluminium - tends to go unshiny after a week or two. Painting not keen on either, so does he do one in stainless steel :clap: ?
Dave

Last edited:
@Lushen I'm interested ............ I prefer the ones with the top cap inside so there is no line showing. I have no idea what it is called.
Also I'm not into shiny aluminium - tends to go unshiny after a week or two. Painting not keen on either, so does he do one in stainless steel :clap: ?
Dave

The top cap that fits inside is called the seamless fit, and all his kids have that.
I ordered a cerakote previously, same hard paint material used for Glocks.
This time I want the head blasted alu. It's a porous finish on normal alu, and does not fade.

All the top caps are polished, but mine have not dulled after almost 6 months.

The top cap that fits inside is called the seamless fit, and all his kids have that.
He has goats that vape .....WOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't want plain aluminium (it's just me) so I take it he doesn't do them in stainless?
Dave

He has goats that vape .....WOW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't want plain aluminium (it's just me) so I take it he doesn't do them in stainless?
Dave

Lol, my bad. I'm responding via tap a talk.

Meant to say all his mods have that.

I know that there is a titanium mod, but I will find out for you if he has a SS.

Thanks @Lushen that's the body, top and button in stainless. I just like the collars and cuff to match :D
Dave

@Lushen, when i saw this thread I got excited ;-)
But then I looked at your post and couldnt figure out what the heck is going on. I have no clue where to look or what to even consider. Haha

Remember when I showed you the Reo at Vapecon 2015...

How times have changed!

@Lushen, when i saw this thread I got excited ;-)
But then I looked at your post and couldnt figure out what the heck is going on. I have no clue where to look or what to even consider. Haha

Remember when I showed you the Reo at Vapecon 2015...

How times have changed!

Sorry @Silver, I forgot to tag you in the post.

Do you have access to Instagram. If so, just look up TModCustoms and you will see all of his devices.

If you don't, just drop me a PM with your e-mail addy or your mobile number and I will send you pics of what Tom has.

He has a thread on ECF also if you are on that forum.

Lol, I remember when you showed me that Reo, and now I get to blame you for my addiction to simplistic mods

@Lushen I'm also a little (no a lot) confused - I followed the link you gave in your 1st post lots of pics but very little words.
I think 4 or 5 pics with a few words would be beneficial, certainly for me.
Sorry to be a nuisance.
:)
Dave

I wonder why I never got the tag. Stumbled upon this thread now.
I'm going to have to pass this round but I will be interested in future. I'm thinking a rolo styled squonker with 2 batteries and a DNA chip.
The dna is supposed to come with an update that allows 135W with 2 18650s and 75W with a single 18650.

@Lushen, Could one of these mods be machined out of Perspex? And if so would there be a massive price difference?

@Lushen, Could one of these mods be machined out of Perspex? And if so would there be a massive price difference?

Good question @Christos
I don't know if it can, but I will find out for you.

I would imagine that Perspex would be super light, but it would scratch up super easy as well.

I think I will find out if it can be done in Delrin as well...

Response from Tom:
Nope, copper, brass bronze, aluminum and I'm doing a special one time run in titanium but not anything else, I thought about it, but right now I need the body to conduct so nothing that's not those metals.

@Christos and @Lushen,it's do able,I've made something in white cast acrylic and the more typical box mod with a door in clear polycarbonate (at least I thinks its polycarbonate),its a pain to work with and for a mod with no door you'd need something 30mm thick to start with,check this thread you'll see both examples.http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-jb-squonker-thread.t16453/

Oooooh, i really like it. It's unusual and unique

Now, how do we get our hands on it if we want it

Back