Taste Box Donations

Listen guys, i am fully in support of ShaneW's suggestion that the juice resellers should donate a bottle or two of their bestsellers for tasting. This way its like marketing for them. How else are they going to easily get quite a few people to taste their juice for the price of one or two bottles? Especially people all over the country.

I think this will help the taste box to become a great experience instead of just containing the juices no-one likes.

In my view there should even be more top juices from resellers in the box than juices that members dont like. Or at least 50/50.

My opinion
I agree @Silver1 , I really can't understand why the resellers haven't jumped on this opportunity yet!

Maybe because the rotation list is still quite small.

But its chicken and egg, maybe the rotation list is small because people doubt whether they will enjoy going through all the juices people dont like.

I think the box should contain the best of the best.

Some 5 pawns would be nice.:D I'm still not at a point where I'm ready to shell out that kinda cash but if I could taste it and see that it was worth it perhaps I would

The box currently contains the following brands with no duplicate flavours with more en route:
  • Joyetech
  • Lekka Vapors
  • Liqua
  • topQ
  • Vap-Aroma
  • Vapour mountain
While there is some local juice in the box there should be a lot more. Variety is key to the box.
I will contact the local guys and see if they would like to put some samples in the box.

reseller donations: best marketing strategy imho. better then just a website with a pretty picture, or even better then a review as taste is subjective.
the taste box should anyway be on a fair usage policy; and I am sure that this will be adhered to in a smallish community.

I have
  1. hangsen ice mint 10ml
  2. vape pineapple 15-18ml
  3. hangsen mango

Hey guys, I'm not really in the market of e-liquid manufacture, possibly some time in the future, but if the group would like, I will gladly contribute some DIY mixes I've been working on when the box comes around. Would love to hear what others think of them.

Vapour Mountain will contribute a few bottles ;)

I still think that the taste box will do well if it has a REALLY AWESOME selection of juices. Not just those that everyone hates.

So I think that the retailers should do their best do donate a few bottles of their best-sellers.

@Tom is right - getting just a few people interested in some great tasting juices should generate way more profit for the retailer than the cost of a few bottles.

If anyone has any juice they wish to donate to the taste boxes, please PM me.
Any retailers that are interested in adding their wares are most welcome.

Hi @thekeeperza

I only stumbled onto this now.
Vape Cartel will be only too glad to help out :) Will be glad to do this on an on-going basis putting up a few bottles of new juices each month :)

Hwzit Guys

Im New to vaping an with like to know how do i go about getting a taste box?

please help

thanks

hwzit Guys

im need to vaping an with like to know how do i go about getting a taste box? cause theres so many flavs out there

please help

thanks

Welcome to the forum @Baverz, all you need to do to get your name on the Taste box list is to comment in this tread:

the http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/taste-box-recipients.861/page-9#post-80488

also pleas introduce yourself in the introduce yourself thread:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/page-129

Back