Taste Box Recipients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we add juices we mixed ourselves and just label it properly e.g flavour, nic strength, pg/vg ratio???
Yes please by all means - just log it in the note book supplied.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cool! Later this month when we release, I'll pop off a few samples for the tastebox - varying nic strengths etc.

I'll PM you when we are ready
Good one! I mentioned it before. ...vendors should add their juices. Best marketing ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Please add me and let me know how it works :smoke:

Please add me and let me know how it works ? I have a couple juices to put in :)

Please add me to the Cape Town list, thanks.

Please add me and let me know how it works ? I have a couple juices to put in :)
Added.

Please add me to the Cape Town list, thanks.
Added.

Basically you get a box with a selection of juices to taste for 7 days. Each person tastes a few ml of each bottle, this will vary depending on if you like it or not. You then donate to the box by either adding juice or SA Rands or if you feel the need both. When you are ready to pass the box on, you contact me and I will contact the next recipient,who has 24hrs to respond. I will then PM you the next recipients details and you will ship the box on to them. This can be a meet between you and them or by courier. Then the process repeats itself.

Please read Taste Box Donations and Taste Box Guidelines when you have the time.

Cool sounds good, count me in ?

Hey @thekeeperza, hope all is well.

Can you tell me where the boxes are and what the list is looking like? Trying to get an idea of how far it is from me. :D

by the look of the list on page one, i would say to be on the save side you're probably looking at about 6 to 8 weeks for the tastebox to arrive at you @bwbwings :)

thanks for the great job you're doing with the tastebox @thekeeperza, it truly is a great initiative to let everyone try out all these amazing flavours!! :rock:

by the look of the list on page one, i would say to be on the save side you're probably looking at about 6 to 8 weeks for the tastebox to arrive at you @bwbwings :)

I was just confused, the list does not look updated because it says that zaVaper is in posession but you have it. I am also worried because my name is above yours on the list and I fear I may have missed it :(

haha nope, i had one a while ago, but it was sent back already, i'm on the list for the next tastebox experience thanks to thekeeperza who added me, that's why there's (2) next to my name to say it's my second tastebox :) you're gonna love it dude, it's amazing to test all the flavours you've never even thought of trying before!!! :rock:

Ahhh, whew, was panicked... Hehehe, I am sooo excited I can hardly wait... Especially after reading all your reviews. Thanks for clearing that up for me :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I was just confused, the list does not look updated because it says that zaVaper is in posession but you have it. I am also worried because my name is above yours on the list and I fear I may have missed it :(
Untitled.png
The list as it stands just in case.

The number behind a user indicates which box number they have received to date.

Hi all
Hope this list can still take a name. I would like to be added to the list please as this will surely help me on my path for getting the right juice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.