Temp Sensing Check in

Thanks for the reply - I'm really looking for a dripper with a tank (but no The Big Dripper haha) - or similar airflow to the Atlantis v2
Check out Angelcigs and the zero gravity tank-dripper, at under $4.00 what have you got to lose? BTW I love the flavor, clouds and all out versatility of this well built clone.

IMG_2818.JPG
Still trying to figure things out in TC mode.
Any advice on this device would be much appreciated..

Ok, so list has grown...

Smok X-Pro Plus M80
HGigar HB40
Joytech Evic-VT

The best advice I received was running twisted wire(kanthal+nick.) 28g. I run My temp between 400-450 degrees
Does the Kanthal just provide stability to the coil making it easier to work with or is there other benefits? So far, I'm not having any issues building with the soft nickel.

Does the Kanthal just provide stability to the coil making it easier to work with or is there other benefits? So far, I'm not having any issues building with the soft nickel.
I'd say yes to the stability but it also helps improve flavor.

2 x Sigelei 75w TC
1 x Sigelei 150w TC - newly acquired :D.

Stunning:envy:. Love the look, but do not think I shall get past HRH to smuggle that one in. When she noticed the SX Mini after about 2 weeks of subdued using, I got away with "Ag, an old one just have not been using lately". The Sigelei is just too distinctive for that line.

Stunning:envy:. Love the look, but do not think I shall get past HRH to smuggle that one in. When she noticed the SX Mini after about 2 weeks of subdued using, I got away with "Ag, an old one just have not been using lately". The Sigelei is just too distinctive for that line.
I hear you :D. It definitely is a stunner and feels awesome in hand. The quality is absolutely great. Pics just don't do this mod justice at all.

Hi, cloupor GT cannot get in the tc mode when dry test with cotton. I use Ni and 0.12 ohm

because of the mixed feelings regarding TC I decided to wait, a while ago. However....yesterday someone in a FB grp posted a real good offer from China.... the Kangside TC500 was on a special....and it was 24,70€ incl shipping. So, I just ordered this....if its too much effort or a disappointment it would still serve as a backup work device :D

http://www.cigabuy.com/tc500-temperature-control-50w-variable-wattage-box-mod-apv-p-7745.html

(not on special anymore.....)

My first TC Check in.... Stoked!

IMG_4143.JPG

because of the mixed feelings regarding TC I decided to wait, a while ago. However....yesterday someone in a FB grp posted a real good offer from China.... the Kangside TC500 was on a special....and it was 24,70€ incl shipping. So, I just ordered this....if its too much effort or a disappointment it would still serve as a backup work device :D

http://www.cigabuy.com/tc500-temperature-control-50w-variable-wattage-box-mod-apv-p-7745.html

(not on special anymore.....)

What colour did you get @Tom?

Loving this mod it does its job perfect

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439240110931.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1439240110931.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 37
Checking in with this beauty

Running a billow V2 @ 0.1 ohms and a Lemo2 @ 0.14 ohms.

IMG_20150727_131018.jpg

IMG_20150727_131101.jpg

Ok, so list has grown... Again...

Smok X-Pro Plus M80
HGigar HB40
Joytech Evic-VT
iPV4s

Back