Tesla WYE 200W

PhillipF

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Two weeks ago I bought myself a Tesla Wey 200W. Felt good in the hand, lightweight and worked perfectly. Untill yesterday....

I picked up my vape and as soon as I hit the fire button, a "Power lock" message appeared and the mod went dead. It stayed dead for a few hours and came back on again.

After doing some research on the interweb I found out that some devices have this issue so I updated the firmware exactly as described on the website: www.teslamods.co.uk/pages/updates

The device worked fine after that.... untill this morning. Picked up the mod, hit the fire button......same story. "Power lock" message appears and the mod went dead.

Any advice?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

sorry to hear, its one of the best mods I have had with no issues. hope you come right

No idea @PhillipF , I think sometime electronics just go bad.

If you feel competent, open her up and clean off the board with some alcohol, but failing that I would take it back to the vendor and ask them to investigate.

If it's only 2 weeks old then surely this can be a warranty claim? I would try take it to the vendor before tinkering, but that's because I'm scared of screwing it up if I attempt a fix myself.

Back