The BigGuy's youtube channel

Useful little vid on the Velocity style deck coils. I learned something today.
I always had nitty gritty issues with the leads going into the posts sometimes causing hot spots as my cotton starts weighing down as it wont be touching that part of the coil anymore. This solves it.

Awesome. It's the little things that make the biggest difference. Waiting for more.

Hi ladies and gents here is my review on the Limitless XL please excuse all the hhhmmm and hhhaaaass im not used to doing these things but will get some new equipment to do better reviews after Vapecon.

Limitless XL single coil wicking. Dual coil video uploading.

@BigGuy Wow, thanks for those very cool clips! I learned 4 new clever tricks that I will most certainly be trying. I like short and sweet You Tube tutorials. Cannot stand it when people stretch out the clip unnecessarily. I will be keeping an eye on your channel. Its also great to watch something "Home grown".

As promised the second video on how to wick up the Dual coil for the limitless XL.

Great video @BigGuy
Short and concise. Came across very clearly
Great fluffing tip! I dont have this tank but am wondering if that fluffing would apply to other tanks too

Lol, I liked the background night sounds of the crickets and other animals or whatever they were. Coiling in Africa!

Hi Guys and gals here is the video as promised on the Transformer RDA

Limitless XL single coil wicking. Dual coil video uploading.

@BigGuy you are a star. Saving me 100ml per week atleast I can now run my 24g Kanthal 9wrap in here instead of that godawfully thirsty chip coils.

Thanks Sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar of vape.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys and gals here is the video as promised on the IJoy Combo RDTA

Review on the FUJI GTA by Digiflavor. single coil paradise for the beginner to the advanced user.

@BigGuy Nice review. Has anyone got one of these yet? I am pretty tempted even though it is a single coil. I am not a cloud chaser, so I am happy with single coils. The biggest thing that irritates me is a leaking tank. Having looked around, I picked up that if you don't wick this properly, it may leak from the bottom air holes. Where as the new Limitless Plus RDTA 25 mm has no bottom airflow so this won't happen. I like this middle coil style, so it's a toss between both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some feedback on the Transformer RDA, I tried out the postless deck for squanking and i have to say with the long top cap i think i prefer it over the velocity deck.

Some feedback on the Transformer RDA, I tried out the postless deck for squanking and i have to say with the long top cap i think i prefer it over the velocity deck.

I'm using the postless deck with the short cap (but the curvy mouthpiece part from the tall cap) and it's great. The coils sit right there at the air intake so the air hits it directly.

@BigGuy, how high are your coils if you're using the tall cap?

quiet low actually about 5 mm from the base

18056828_1524395404292979_2975730571455759894_n.jpg

Hi ladies and gents dont forget tonight at 8:30pm we will be doing our live feed but this time we will be doing it via YouTube so look forward to seeing you. Dont forget to subscribe to get notified when we go live. Lots nice prizes up for grabs for one lucky winner.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdciWgszikWFQUI3h4cQFlQ

Okay so we have put all the names that commented on last nights Kylin review on YouTube into our lucky hat software and we have a winner folks. Please get in contact with me to claim your prize

18010858_1526836494048870_5555563949849676281_n.jpg

Back