The E-Liquid Project - Juice Reviews

How long must one let this juice steep ? 1 or 2 weeks ?

How long must one let this juice steep ? 1 or 2 weeks ?

@KieranD usually steeps it enough for you to vape straight away. Additional steeping is always good so another week wont hurt.

I usually buy my stock and vape straight away. Last time I even filled my tank at Kieran's house lol.

Yeah i dont have alot of flavour almost like everything taste like citrus/chemicaly will steep it for another week

@KieranD its the amazon and the Custard Razzler wil leave them for another week and then see

The pink lady is fine a strong flavour of lemonade (liking this part alot) and a faint touch of strawberry.

In my Experience they are good to go once you get them. Razzler benefits from more steeping time, but so do many other custards. @Balsak - Also interested to hear what joose is giving you problems.

Ah, missed your last post. Have not tried Amazon, so I can not comment there. But Razzler should be good from the get go. It also gets better with time. ;)

Will leave them for a another week or 2, giving the pink lady a go and like i said liking this one alot

Pink Lady - 3mg

Device :

Copper SMPL clone, Twisted Messes RDA , Dual Coil 22G 0.12ohm , Koh Gen Doh cotton.
Smok M80 Plus , Billow V2 , Dual Coil 26G 0.40ohm , Koh Gen Doh cotton.

Method of Vaping:

Lung hits and mouth to lung.

Website Blurb :

A fantastic blend of naturally extracted Lemonade, Fresh Strawberries and a secret ingredient!

KEY PROFILES:

*Lemonade
*Strawberry

My Impressions :

Let me just say that this juice has quickly become one of my top 10 of all time. This is a sublime juice , the lemonade is so fresh, tart and authentic and the strawberry adds the perfect balance of sweetness. This is a ADV for me and firmly request this become available in 500ml bottles !

Kudos to @KieranD and the E liquid project brilliant work !

Final Notes :

Buy it , buy it now.

Pink Lady - 3mg

Device :

Copper SMPL clone, Twisted Messes RDA , Dual Coil 22G 0.12ohm , Koh Gen Doh cotton.

Method of Vaping:

Website Blurb :

A fantastic blend of naturally extracted Lemonade, Fresh Strawberries and a secret ingredient!

KEY PROFILES:

*Lemonade
*Strawberry

My Impressions :

Let me just say that this juice has quickly become one of my top 10 of all time. This is a sublime juice , the lemonade is so fresh, tart and authentic and the strawberry adds the perfect balance of sweetness. This is a ADV for me and firmly request this become available in 500ml bottles !

Final Notes :

Buy it , buy it now.
Awesome review, short and to the point. Thanks you.

And I agree - a great juice. What struck me is the "mouth full" feel I get on the exhale, which no other joose has ever done for me. Very satisfying, maybe it is the natural extract.

Pink Lady - 3mg

Device :

Method of Vaping:

Website Blurb :

KEY PROFILES:

*Lemonade
*Strawberry

My Impressions :

Final Notes :

Buy it , buy it now.

Awesome review, short and to the point. Thanks you.

And I agree - a great juice. What struck me is the "mouth full" feel I get on the exhale, which no other joose has ever done for me. Very satisfying, maybe it is the natural extract.

Seems like this will have to go into my basket too...

Guys, some quick questions.

How pronounced is the strawberry? I find myself moving away from the strawberry milkshake type jooses as the strawberry is just not doing it for me anymore. (and I know that this is not a milkshake type)

Is it a overly sweet type joose?

Thanks

Guys, some quick questions.

How pronounced is the strawberry? I find myself moving away from the strawberry milkshake type jooses as the strawberry is just not doing it for me anymore. (and I know that this is not a milkshake type)

Is it a overly sweet type joose?

Thanks

Not overly sweet at all, well balanced, I would rather say that strawberry is the slightly seconday flavour here IMHO, Great juice

As others said above @baksteen8168, its quite subtle and the higher the wattage the more subtle the strawberry gets - awesome e-juice.

@baksteen8168 get the order in now I am happy to hold it for you until then :)
It is selling fast!

Thank you so much for all the kind words guys! I really appreciate the support and awesome reviews!

@KieranD - order placed. Will PM you the order number so you can set it aside for me.

Any restock date on Gollums 100ml and Waffling Blue 100ml in 6mg?

Have tried all of there juices I am a big fan!!! Well done Kieran !!!
My favourites are with out a doubt Cowboys apple Pie and the Daddler.
Think I vaped 100 ml of the Daddler in like 2 weeks! So original, nothing like it! Damn this juice is good!
Recently liking the straw dogs aswell!

Last edited:
Have tried all of there juices I am a big fan!!! Well done Kieran !!!
My favourites are with out a doubt Cowboys apple Pie and the Daddler.
Think I smoked 100 ml of the Daddler in like 2 weeks! So original, nothing like it! Damn this juice is good!
Recently liking the straw dogs aswell!
Vaped, not Smoked... :rolleyes:;)

Back