The Face Behind The Post

4939_1163784171267_1266439_n.jpg

Me at God's window

4939_1163784091265_1552709_n.jpg

Me and my Wife on our way to God's window

Wow, off the forum for most of yesterday and I see the Face behind the Post rejuvenated.

Excellent idea @Matthee !

The photos are amazing. All posted in a short time. Nice to see the new people

LOL Rob -
Stunning pic !

That's not really me guys, but Rob, I am happy if that's who you think I am ;-)

lol @johanct you seem to have a nearly unlimited source of badly photoshopped Reo pics

Lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Silver is usually on kayfun crashing into the ground :p

another couple of randoms

for some reason when we got drunk I ended up with a new hairstyle!!!
07112009495.jpg
Basketball Joe
Basketballjoe.jpg
Pokkel, my other baby
Bellville-20130503-00065.jpg
Me and my brother making punch!
IMG-20130924-00017.jpg
My evil heavy metal look on the right
shot_1289591994237.jpg

180209_10151063387584703_1108361827_n.jpg
I just found this pic of one of our fun nights at Banned, look at that horrible ashtray in front of me - :eek: and that used to only be the start of it with it being cleaned all the time to keep it empty! So glad to be rid of that :)

View attachment 3138
I just found this pic of one of our fun nights at Banned, look at that horrible ashtray in front of me - :eek: and that used to only be the start of it with it being cleaned all the time to keep it empty! So glad to be rid of that :)
Yip, those ashtrays never seemed to go empty. Most of us probably has bad memories of that. And now that we can smell properly, they are thrice as bad.

Just a little reminder that a competition has been going on for the last few pages. Here are the details again:

Time to revive this thread.

Let us see how you look like in real life. NO vaping pictures. Post as many pictures as you like. Just add a description.

A little incentive again. A Coil Gizmo by Artistic Wire to the best picture. See video and images below. To be judged by @Smokyg (if our previous winner consents to do so?) using any criterium/criteria he wishes. Winner to be announced during the day of the the 17th of April 2014. Smokyg may only post a picture/s in this thread after that date. Of course the thread will stay open for posting for anyone thereafter. Let's play again!

fDA35Ed.jpg

KrtiDsS.jpg

What a beautiful family you have Rob :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nice shot of a good looking family rob :)

That's a pretty big mouth. That fish could vape every mod that you have in one go, and then some

Back