The Face Behind The Post

Last chance for winning the Coil Making Jig boys and girls! Due to @Smokyg's work related commitments, I've been asked and accepted the honour to judge this competition. Closing time 20H00 tonight!

The prize again:

CoilJig.jpg

Last edited:
This weekend in the mountains

Attachments

• Paasnaweek 2014 3.png
    Paasnaweek 2014 3.png
    261.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Paasnaweek 2014 4.png
    Paasnaweek 2014 4.png
    427.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Paasnaweek 2014 5.png
    Paasnaweek 2014 5.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 31
First of all, a big THANK YOU to all who participated in this thread. Adjudicating these awesome photos wasn't easy at all. I tried various criteria, analysis to paralysis, even eliminations due to statements like "... not entering" or "... will give prize away anyhow ...". Another major problem was the awesome prize itself, and the fact that most of the top 5 contenders were Coil Masters in their own right. But first some runners up in no particular order in various categories (the winner will be announced in a follow up post):

Mention.png

But judge! My entry counts as Happy, Serious, Artistic, Cuckoo, Love and Valentino all in one!

Well judged @johan. I know it was a tough competition

There is a story about my pic. Maybe one day I will share it. I do think the song you posted could warrant a fine, but you are the judge so I will not lodge the complaint with the fine master

There is a story about my pic. Maybe one day I will share it. I do think the song you posted could warrant a fine, but you are the judge so I will not lodge the complaint with the fine master

......stay tuned for next week's gripping episode of dedevs of our lives :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Would love to hear that story - I will keep the beers cold until then.

Back