The Face Behind The Post

Ok so after 3 years of marriage my wife asked me if I still have "butterflies" in my stomach so I asked her the same....and she said not only does she still have them but she will prove it and show me....

anysymud.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Just for mr @Rob Fisher. To show you how the next generation of fisher's looks like. CJ and Trishana at Seekoei gat a couple of weeks ago. Shana didn't want to touch the fish, she was all sqweemsish.

PS: Not for the competition

Attachments

• CJ 1.jpg
    CJ 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 32
  • CJ 2.jpg
    CJ 2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Shana 1.jpg
    Shana 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 31
And here is my little tattoo. Got it when my daughter was about 8 months old. Its the first girlish thing I ever got for myself. Before that everything I ever owned or had was black with noting girly. She braught out the feminine side of me. Never knew I had one :giggle:

Attachments

• my tatoo.jpg
    my tatoo.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Eish after seeing necris art I dnt wanna post anymore lol

Please dont let those discourage you, I am a coverup artists bread and butter...
Here is a draught fuelled tattoo fail. Done in carltonville to get a free piercing(buy a R250 tattoo and get a free piercing..seemed legit, lmao)
turned out the "artist" wasnt certified for anything but piercings and 8 years later it still haunts me
Coverup would mean doubling its size and my professional life does not allow for visible tattoos(left wrist)

emegy6uz.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the deal:

Two competitions running at the same time on this thread:
  1. The face behind the post: Let us see how you look like in real life. NO vaping pictures. Post as many pictures as you like. Just add a description. No pictures already posted in this thread. Pictures posted since @Rob Fisher re-energized this thread will be entered automatically. Prize for the best picture - R500.00 to be used at any of our registered resellers. To be judged by @Rob Fisher using any criterium/criteria he wishes.
  2. Show us your tattoo: A picture of a tattoo on your body or on the body of your partner. Post pictures of as many tattoos as you like. Prize for the best tattoo - a Nemesis mechanical mod with 3D dripper (hybrid), clones of course. To be judged by @andro using any criterium/criteria he wishes.
Winners to be announced during the 27th of June 2014. Of course the thread will stay open for posting for anyone thereafter. Let's play!
vm7L6ta.jpg
Will d
Be honored to do this task .

I see the names Alex and Lee

Here is the deal:

Two competitions running at the same time on this thread:
  1. The face behind the post: Let us see how you look like in real life. NO vaping pictures. Post as many pictures as you like. Just add a description. No pictures already posted in this thread. Pictures posted since @Rob Fisher re-energized this thread will be entered automatically. Prize for the best picture - R500.00 to be used at any of our registered resellers. To be judged by @Rob Fisher using any criterium/criteria he wishes.
  2. Show us your tattoo: A picture of a tattoo on your body or on the body of your partner. Post pictures of as many tattoos as you like. Prize for the best tattoo - a Nemesis mechanical mod with 3D dripper (hybrid), clones of course. To be judged by @andro using any criterium/criteria he wishes.
Winners to be announced during the 27th of June 2014. Of course the thread will stay open for posting for anyone thereafter. Let's play!
vm7L6ta.jpg
Awesome stuff. So if @andro did my tattoo, I will have to win automatically. :rofl::rofl::rofl:????

Just for mr @Rob Fisher. To show you how the next generation of fisher's looks like. CJ and Trishana at Seekoei gat a couple of weeks ago. Shana didn't want to touch the fish, she was all sqweemsish.

PS: Not for the competition

Awesome pics! Kids fishing is way better than kids on video games! :rock:

zarapybu.jpg

My "divorce tattoo" covering up the first tattoo I ever got with him when I was 18.

ok 1 lady pirates are hot (if she is not a pirate, dont spoil it for me ok. )
2. your tattoo has tattoos - thats like a tattoo inception

yeah well, i decided seeing that i would never be able to have sleeves done (seeing that my dad will completely disown me), i'll let my tattoo have the sleeves hahaha :rock:

zarapybu.jpg

My "divorce tattoo" covering up the first tattoo I ever got with him when I was 18.

Beautiful. Tempus fugit - Time flies, so have fun / Time flies when you are having fun / Time flies, do not waste it?

@Matthee, the meaning that phrase holds for me is the sense that life's too short not to be happy ;) make every second count...

Last edited:
metyga3a.jpg

There's also my lil monkey that's been sort of introduced to the forum for wanting to taste my yummy ejuice hahaha

This is basically for taking the monkey off my back and putting it somewhere I can keep an eye on it ;)

I have 2 others, but they need some work done on them, so i won't be loading them hahaha (one i got at a bikers rally, at the time i thought it was a great idea... DUMB A## hahaha, it's been redone 3 times and now i'm just going to cover it up :confused:)

Butterflies and flowers on my foot
One of 7 tattoos done by @BumbleBee
More to come :D

Attachments

• 540465_437255746299121_545750409_n.jpg
    540465_437255746299121_545750409_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Back